16

Week later

August POV

"We are gathered here today for the death of Aisha Carmen hall. She was an amazing mother, sister, daughter, friend, and girlfriend she may have died in her own hands but she died with people loving her she is somewhere better now and she is looking down on everyone of you especially Her daughter Heaven if anybody have anything to say about Aisha it's your time now" The preacher said.

Everybody turned there heads towards me I really didn't wanna get up there because I knew I would get emotional.

I kissed heavens teary face then got up and went to the stage. The thing about it is that I knew paparazzi was out there ever since they found out my girlfriend/baby momma killed herself they been nonstop asking me questions.

Once I got up there I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Im so sorry I feel as though that this was all my fault I was right there when it happened and I could've saved her but I didn't she could've been alive right now in my arms and happy. She wouldn't want us crying right now she would want us happy like she always said turn up I really don't have anything to say but that I loved her with all my heart and was planning on marrying her someday even though we aren't married biologically she still was my wife and the mother of my child I'm going to end this speech with a smile because I know she is somewhere happy Aisha I love you".

After my speech everybody got up to leave after this everybody is going to my house for food. That Aisha's mom pressured me to have since my house is the biggest.

Once we got outside flashes were everywhere and paparazzi was asking all these questions. I grabbed Heavens hand and picked her up hiding her face from the lights we got inside the black audi and my driver pulled off.

A little while later we pulled up to my house once we got there we saw half of the funeral there. I got heaven out of the car then me next.

....................................................

While everybody was leaving they were saying god bless you all that crap. My momma took Heaven with her just so I could be to myself for a while and so that Heaven can stay with her cousins.

I grabbed my peach ciroc bottle went outside and started drinking nonstop. I was hurting inside that the only thing that calmed me down was liquor. Once I was done the whole bottle I grabbed me another one and chugged that down.

I started blasting music and smoking my blunt. I really am hurt but I have to stay strong for my daughter she sense stuff and I don't want her to see me hurt.

Rip Aisha Carmen Hall

I was really crying making this chapter

Comment vote etc....