40

2 MONTHS LATER

Aisha POV

"Do you remember when I first moved to Nola and I had to fight Crystal ya ex that bitch was honestly a hoe frl and I ain't like ha *laughs* And after that me and you became best friends and we started going out when ya rude ass cheated on me so I busted ya windows out yah car Jazmine Sullivan gave me that idea I was really hurt and I wanted you ta feel my pain so I thank ha for that". I told August.

We was talking about our past just cause we was bored and ain't have shit to do the kids were at there granny's house and me and August wanted to chill. Nope we aren't together its just some Netflix & Snuggle type shit Lol.

"Yeah I remember that ya ass was crazy yo' foreal & you still crazy Now but that's when I grew luh fa yah cause I knew you was a keepa".

"Well you ain't know to good cause ya' ass left me and our daughter but it was my fault to I should've told you when I first found out maybe you would've stayed but ya' know shit happens for a reason". I spoke

"Yeah it does but". when I left I still had love for you but chu know why I left it was to protect you I didn't only leave for a record deal but I had to get outta the hood the drug life ain't Safe and threats aint  notin to be played wit". He replied.

"Yeah you right many of our close friends died because of the drug game and that shit hurt me foreal August. I love you I honestly do". I said wiping away tears that fell down.

"And.. I love you Aisha but I know that this us ain't nothing we never last our relationship ain't shit but lies and fucking around".

I chuckled". I honestly think we closer when were friends its like more comfortable". I stated.

August nodded " I do to". I leaned on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

August POV

While Aisha went to sleep I slowly slid from under her grip and made my way to the bathroom. Until I got a call.

I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeah". I said into the phone.

"August its Debo I need chu to come to the Studio right quick so you can meet cha manager".

I sighed "Aight gimmie 20 minutes".

And with that I hung up. I did my thing and went back into the bed room. "Aisha baby". I said slowly shaking ha.

Her eyes fluttered open "yeah". She asked.

"I gotta go to the Studio you wanna come". I asked ha.

"Uh. Sure gimmie a couple of minutes". I nodded and she got up.

I waited and she came back out fully dressed I licked my lips and grabbed her hand we made our way to the car and I drove off.

-------------

We pulled up to the studio and got out the car we made our way inside when I saw debo so I dapped him up. "What up Debo".  "What up youngin".

He saw Aisha and he smiled. "Look at miss Aisha how you doing". He said hugging ha.

She chuckled "I'm good debo how are you... I know Joyce treating your right".

He laughed "Yeah My Queen treating me right... Anyway y'all I got someone I want y'all to meet August this is Cashmere ya new manager".

Then a fine ass brown skinned thick ass girl walked over here I just couldn't stop staring.

"You must be August I'm Cashmere your new manager obviously". She said shaking my hand.

"Yeah I'm August and this is Aisha my baby moms". Aisha walked up and Cashmere gave her the Stank look and Aisha returned it.

"Hey I'm Cashmere". She said fake smiling.

"Mmhmm I'm Aisha".

.................

"August I don't trust ha". Aisha said while I was driving home.

"Why? I think she cool". I said struging my shoulders.

"Nah you think ha ass cool don't get it twisted I saw you checking ha out" she sat back in ha seat and crossed her arms.

"Yeah she fine as shit but she ain't no Aisha Fine. That made her laugh.

"There go that pretty smile". I said pinching her cheeks.

"OW! August dont touch me". She said moving my hand from her Cheek.

I just laughed and kept driving.

©omment... Vøtê...... ©ømmèñt