39

2 weeks later

August POV

Instead of them sending us a letter me Aisha and the bitch ass nigga Chaser or some shit had to come to the office because what they had to tell us was to risky to say in the mail.

We pulled up to the hospital. And I grabbed Aisha's hand nah we not together she still tripping but we cool. We made it inside a little later Chaser came in.

"Wassup Aisha how you feel in". He asked ha.

I just gave this nigga the stank look. "August". He mugged.

"Chase". I mugged back.

A little later we got called into Doctor Richards office. Me and Aisha took a seat while Chaser stood up.

"How are you guys". Doctor Richards making small talk.

"Well I'm ready to get this done with". I muttered under my breath.

"Well we have some interesting news we ran DNA on both babies about 5 times and the same thing came out What I'm trying to say is that Your both the fathers of these babies yes it is possible it is called Superfecundation it is when a fertilization of two or more ova from the same cycle by sperm from separate acts of intercourse". Doctor Richards Continued.

"Is that even possible". Aisha asked.

"Truly it is but it is very rare 2 out of every birth it happens".

I stood up and start paving back and forth "so what your telling me that me and him is the parents of these babies". I said raising my Voice.

"I'm saying just that but we don't know exactly which child is you guys we won't be getting them tests back until 3 weeks.

I shook my head "This is bullshit".  Ain't no way I'm gonna share my children mines with a niggah I don't condone.

------------

Aisha POV

"Foreal that's really possible". Laila said asking me.

I shook my head yes. I was telling her about what happened previously that day with the whole two baby daddies thingy. And she was pretty Surprised.

"So how you think August is taking it". She asked me.

I sighed "Not to well he hopped that all babies was his but I guess things change".

"He will get use to it eventually and maybe even claim what ever child that isn't his as his child". Laila said rubbing my shoulder.

"I hope so....". I got cut off by the babies crying. "I'll be right back". I said then got up.

I walked up stairs to only see baby Adrian up crying his little heart out. I picked him up and instantly scrunched up my nose.

"Did you poo poo". I asked but all he replied with was a cry. I put him on the changing table and started changing him.

When I went to grab for the wipes pee just started spurring. "Adrian!!". I yelled yuck.

I had pee all over me after cleaning him up I kissed his cheek and he finally went back to bed then I got myself cleaned and went back downstairs to join Laila.

She was on the phone but when she saw me she wrapped up her conversation.

"I got to go". She said grabbing her things.

"Was that Micheal?". I asked her.

"Yes Why? he invited me and some other employees to dinner so I'm going is there a problem". She asked me a little offended.

"No I'm just asking but make sure dinner is the only thing he will be eating". I chuckled.

She laughed "bye girl". And hugged me then left.

------------------

Chase POV

"So what you saying is that another bitch is carrying you and her boyfriends babies". Antoinette asked me.

"Yes that's what I'm saying look Nette Iont need ya ass to be over here questioning me okay you need to go". I told ha.

"Oh now that you got new pusey you don't remember the old okay I'm gonna go but remember this". She said pointing a finger at me.

"I sho' will remember this By nette". And with that I shut my front door.

I sat down and got a call from my other hoe Alyssa I didn't even feel like answering. Something is up with me ever since I met Aisha its like no other girl is on my mind and I got a record for being a player and now its like my player card maxed out.

............

Commment Vottte ....

How y'all liking this Chapter!