Five

Sorry that it took me a while to update but I'm trying to finish my other book Neighbor If you haven't read it yet go read it.

August POV

I woke up to the sound of something breaking. I quickly got up from the bed and walked down stairs once I got into the kitchen everything was a mess flour everywhere, eggs broken up.

"Good morning dadwdy I making breakfast for you".Heaven said

"Really whatcha making" I said walking towards ha.

"Uh pancakes and eggs"

"You need help" I asked ha.

"No dwaddy me big gal I got this.

I put my hand up in surrender. I then called up the maid company because I knew the kitchen would be a mess.

-----------------

After I hung up with the company Heaven came into the living room with burned pancakes and watery eggs with the shells into it. "Boon appetite" heaven said. She handed me the plate with orange juice. She sat down next to me waiting for me to eat it. I faked ate it saying "yummy mmh ". Ring Ring. The doorbell rung which saved me from eating this. I quickly got up once I opened it a old Mexican lady was standing there I pointed to the kitchen and she walked in going towards it.

I sat back on the couch. "Hey heaven what do you want to do today". I asked ha.

"Um can we go two sky zone please".

"Okay let's go get you cleaned up then dressed.

--–------------------------------------------------

We arrived at sky zone and walked in since I was a celebrity I got to the VIP jump section. Me and heaven slipped on our sky zone socks and made our way to the trampolines the first one we went to is the basketball shoot.

"You go first heaven" I told ha.

"Okay dawddy" she said.

She tried the smallest one first and surprisingly made it.

"Good job but I can make it to".

I then tried the tallest one I jumped so high and I made the ball into the hoop.

"Ooh I want to do that one dawddy".

I picked her up and put her on my shoulder and she made it to. The rest of the day went by fast and it was one of the best days in my life now heaven is in bed sleep and tomorrow she goes back to her mom buh imma see my little princess again and I will make up for the years I missed on her life. And her birthday is coming up and I have the most amazing surprise ever for ha.

@_anisla_

Sorry it short but next chapter long I'm updating on Saturdays and wensdays. Comment vote etc.