36

Aisha POV

"August I have to tell you something". I told him.

"I have to tell you something too". He replied.

"You go first" I said.

"Promise me you won't get mad". He said.

"Uh. I promise".

"Okay.. How can I put this .... Uh um.....".

"August are you okay.".

"Yeah... Its just that I kinda got another child". He hesitated.

"Another what...Another who....Another child August by who".

"Ca....". He whispered.

"Ca who".

"Camilla..Damn".

I started chuckling. "You talking about your dancer right".

He shook his head yes. "But why your laughing". He asked me.

"Why I'm laughing because this". I threw the vase at him but he dodged it.

"Calm down Aisha". He yelled.

"Calm down you got me fucked up you lied in my face talking about you never fucked ha and ya ass lied. I went in the kitchen and got a knife.

I started swinging the knife while august dodged it. "Aisha look I'm sorry".

"Sorry August really". I swung the knife and cut him on his arm. I dropped the knife and sighed.

"Oh my gosh August I'm so sorry". I went in the kitchen and got the first aid kit.

"Im really sorry august I guess my anger got in the way".

"I swea... You bipolar asf". He said.

"Mmhmmm. But dont think this conversation is ova". I got up then walked away.

..................................................

August POV

Something is really wrong wit that gir she really fucked up in ha head. But I know she pissed asf I mean she been nothing but loyal to me and I go around and fuck up.

I know I ruined us I really did. But my arm still hurts I can't belie she cut me. Camilla coming by so I could see my son for the first time.

I'm hopin that Aisha ain't here when she come cause I know Aisha gonna spaz and shit gonna get fucked up.

Knock knock. I jogged to the door and Camilla was right there with a little boy in her arms.

I looked closer aunt no denying he my son he look just like me face structure and all. "Come in". I said while camilla came in.

She sat on the couch and I sat in the one across from ha. "You wanna hold him". She asked me. I shook my head yeah and she past him to me.

"Hey younging I'm ya pops". He just giggled like he understood what I was saying.

After a little while Aisha came in. At first she didn't see us but when she did her face expression completely changed.

"Hmm". She walked over to were we was and smiled. "Why she in my house". She asked me.

"Cause bitch I came to bring my son to see his father".

"Bitch? You better be glad I'm pregnant august get this hoe outta here before I do some damage". And with that she walked away.

.......................................

Camilla left and I walked upstairs to see Aisha. She was in the bed crying. "Aisha baby what's wrong".

"What's wrong really August you got another girl pregnant and then there is me don't even know who my babies father is".

"Wait what You don't know who ya babies father is Aisha what chu saying". I asked ha.

"Did that come out my mouth". She said covering her lips.

"Aisha stop fucking playing what chu talking bout". I asked ha.

"Okay.. August I don't know if these yours our Chase... I slept with him but it was an accident me and you got into an arg...".

I cut her off. "Just cause we got into an argument don't give you a reason to fucking cheat I knew you as hoe you got that hoe blood"..

"Hoe? August you calling me a hoe don't tryna put this shit on me ya ass got a girl pregnant now you so fucking incident foh".

"Fuck this". I got up and slammed the door.

(Comment comment vote vote).