18

August POV

"Aisha" I gasped

"August" She said back.

I was so confused, and scared. I'm not into that Ghost shit so I had to make sure she was real. So I squeezed one of her breast.

"Omg August" She slightly yelled.

And sho' nuff her breast were real. I picked her up and kissed her I missed her kisses. And I knew almost the whole family was here but so what.

After putting her down I looked in her eyes.

"We will talk about why you left later right now let's enjoy this time".

She shook her head in agreement. I really don't wanna ask her why she faked her death because I'm afraid of what her response would be.

I grabbed her hand and led her to some family members they were asking her questions but she was answering them with questions.

Heaven isn't here yet she is with her grandmother but she should be here soon.

After talking to everybody. I sat down and sat Aisha on my lap.

"I really missed you" I said whispering in her ear.

"I missed you to August" She said seductively..

Which made me horny these people need to leave so we can finish off where we left.

After sitting there for a while I saw heaven and my momma walk in.

"Aisha Heavens here".

Her eyes glistened then a sad face appeared.

I looked at her. "August what if she doesn't remember me I mean that is my daughter she is suppose to remember me". She said sadly.

I turned Aisha face towards mines "Aisha she will remember you". I grabbed her hand and started walking towards where my momma and heaven was.

Aisha hugged my momma first. Then she stooped down to where Heaven was.

Before she could say anything heaven hugged her and Aisha hugged back. I guess heaven know who her mother is.

"I missed you mommy" Heaven said on the verge of tears.

"I miss you to baby" Aisha said slightly crying.

After about 3 minutes of reuniting they pulled away. Aisha looked at Heaven and saw how much she grew.

"Heaven you grew so much" Aisha said.

"Well yah know me" Heaven said dusting her shoulders.

We all busted out in laughter. After and hour everybody left even heaven we said we wanted her to stay but she said she wanted me and aisha to spend tonight together then she spend tomorrow with her.

Once everybody left I picked aisha up bridal style and carried her to my room.

I layed her on the bed softly and started kissing on her neck making her moan.

I smirked by the way she moaned. I first pulled down her pants and saw that she was wet.

Then I pulled down her panties slipping my tongue in while she grabbed my hair.

I started getting to work she moved up on the bed while I pulled her closer to my mouth.

"August I'm about to Cum" She moaned.

"Hold it I said".

She listened while I pulled down my pants. Leaving my d**** freely. I pushed my penis inside of her p**** slowly while she gripped the sheets.

I started doing the slow deep strokes she loves. Going up and down she started scratching my back but it ain't bother me none.

"I- I love you August" She moaned out.

Which made me horner. "I love you to Aisha". I said kissing her strongly.

"Go faster" She yelled

So I went faster which made her nails go deeper in my back. We both came at the same time.

I cleaned us up then layed down while Aisha layed on my chest tracing my tattoos.

"I missed you August".

"I missed you to Aisha now get some rest". I said kissing her forehead. She kissed my lips softly then went to bed.

We made love tonight.

Only August POV

Sorry I haven't been updating but woolaa I just did.

They made love tonight..

Comment vote etc