31

Aisha POV

I was talking to Nicki and Meek until I heard somebody clear their throat.

I turned around and saw august on one knee in front of me. Holding a ring in his hand.

Damn that ring big but that's not the point.

"August what are you doing". I asked him.

"Aisha I'm proposing..... Look Aisha we been threw a lot these last few months but our arguing just helped me realize how much I love you... Aisha I loved you since we were 16 and when I reuntied with you and heaven I realized that I needed to step up.... Not only is the sex good Lol".

I laughed while covering my tears.

"But your also a dope ass girlfriend and I know you would be a dope ass wife... So Aisha Carmen Hall would you marry me".

I cried and shook my head yes. For some reason words wouldn't come out.

He picked me up and spun me around. Everybody clapped while heaven ran up to us.

"Daddy said a bad word". She said pointing at August.

I laughed and kissed her cheek "baby daddy is sorry". She smiled and hugged me.

For the rest of the day I just enjoyed my day this had to be the second best day of my life. Birthing Heaven is the first.

August POV

*Week before the party*.

"Laila". I called.

She hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Who was that".I asked.

"It was Aisha apparently she think your cheating on her august you know I'm not good at keeping secrets damn".

"Laila I asked for your help because your her best friend and know more things she like you just have to wait one more week until her birthday...".

She shook her head in agreement. Damn this what I get for asking a snitch for help. But she did do good job on the decorations and all the other shit for the party.

I left out because I'm meeting Chris at Kay jewels. "Wassup bruh". I said dapping up Chris.

"Wassup now are you sure you wanna get married cause how marriages is now and days hoes ain't loyal". Chris said rubbing his hands together.

"Clown ass wanna be using lyrics from ya song... Anyway yeah I wanna get married I love Aisha".

"Aight you say that know but when Lor mama break ya heart you gonna be feeling dumb".

I looked at him and completely ignored him. Then a man came out.

"Hello I'm Javier what can I do for you today". The man said.

"I'm looking for and engagement ring." I said back.

"How many carrets are you looking for".

"Iont know him willing to pay 25,000,000 dollars doe."

He shook his head then brung up a box of different engagement rings.

"These rings come in the price of 13,000,000 to 34,000,000". The man said.

"Aight that's good". I started looking for rings until my eyes landed upon this three diamonds ring. I liked it and I'm pretty sure this would fit Aisha finger.

"I like this how much". I asked the man.

"That's 30,000,000". I looked at it again. "Aight". Then I paid for it in cash.

"I'm gonna come pick it up next week".

"Okay and it as nice to meet you". I shook my head and me and Chris left.

"I got a feeling that you only marrying ha cause ha ass fat and she sexy asf". Chris said.

"Nah... I mean hell yeah ha ass fat and she sexy asf and she give the best head and she know how ta ride it  and.....". I said before I got interrupted.

"Ayo Nigga I ain't want all the details damn day dreaming and shit. Who the fuck daydreams ova somebody they got".

"My bad bruh I was just thinking bout ha damn anyway thanks for coming wit me".

"Anytime". He said while dapping me up. We both got in separate cars and drove off.

.....

Comment vote etc....

Do y'all know how to fix bold and slanted letters on here because mines won't work.