23

Aisha POV

Today I'm going over mama Sheila's house for a cookout. Yeah me and august aren't together but mama Sheila still is my second mom.

After getting dressed me and heaven left. We finally pulled up to mama Sheila's house.

We walked up to her door to be greeted by her. "Hey hunny" Mama S said hugging me. "Hey mama". I said hugging back.

Mama then hugged Heaven and kissed her cheek. "Come in". We walked in and saw that is was empty.

"Heaven go outside and play with the other kids while I talk to yo mama".

"Okay mama". Heaven said skipping off to the backyard.

Mama started walking in the kitchen so I started following her.

"Iont know what's wrong wit that boy". Mama S said which made me confused.

She saw my lack of understanding so she made it clearer. "August bringing that hoe in my house like this a prostitute convention Iont like her Iont want her with my son I want you Aisha that bitch need to go like asap".

I started laughing. "Mama you don't understand what august did to me yes I forgive him but I just don't wanna go down that rode again".

She then looked at me dumb. "Aisha hun you and August love each other and y'all meant to be together I'm not juss saying this for y'all its for me to cause that hoe Nicole eating all my got damn salad saying chicken has to many fat".

I then started laughing harder. "Think about it". She said the walked out.

I should think about it but august seems happy and I'm happy when he is happy. I walked to the back and got greeted by some of august family members.

Then Kay Kay, Chay, And Mya started running towards me. "Auntie Aisha". They said.

I gave them a hug. "I missed y'all". "We missed you too".

"I met that lady who Uncle Aug's with Iont like her she wouldn't give me a dollar". Kay said rolling her neck.

"Iont like ha either" I whispered in her ear.

I walked over to where the other ladies were at it was Chandra, Augs Cousins Sasha and Sanaa, and The others. I hugged everyone then sat down.

Everybody just started looking at me. "What" I said.

"You ain't jealous". Chandra stated.

"About what?". I asked

"August and her". They all said pointing to August.

"Nah he is happy and that's good".

"Girl he aint happy look at him he still loooves you he peeks over here every 5 seconds. Watch this 1 2 3 4 5".

august turned around looking at me and we all busted out laughing.

"Told you". Chandra said strugging her shoulders.

Before I could say anything Nicole started walking over here.

"August told me to hang out with y'all ugh. I really don't want to y'all to fucking ratchet". Nicole said which made all us look at her stupid.

"TF you calling ratchet b....". Chandra said.

"Aye august come get this hoe". Lor dee august stud cousin said.

August came over and grabbed her but before they walked away he winked at me which made me melt.

"Whatchu blushing for". Mama S said.

"Uh nothing I'm just cold". I said lying.

"Mmhmm".

The party was over we said our goodbyes and left.