20

Aisha POV

Me and heaven is staying at Laila's house I would ask my mother but she moved to Alanta with her new boyfriend George he is real sweet.

After crying for the 10th time today I had enough. I can't let August make me feel like this I can't let my daughter see me like this.

After taking my shower and getting dressed. I dropped Quin and Heaven off at school I have some business to handle.

I can't trust hoes these days so I'm gonna show her something she deserved. After going into her job @ Maria's Closet. I looked around.

"Hello I'm India how may I help you".

"Yeah well I'm looking for Nique its and emergency".

She then walked to the back coming out with Nique. I looked at her angrily and she looked scard.

"Bitch yeah I'm gonna make a got damn scene I trusted you you were like my best friend but you go around fucking my boyfriend that ain't cool on some real shit so you wanna destroy shit we gon see".

I grabbed her by her hair swinging her in the floor. I am highly pissed right na'. I started whooping ha ass hit after hit.

"So yah bitch ass wanna be a home wrecker" I yelled.

She screamed stop but I kept on beating ha ass.

I slammed her head into the floor multiple times letting all my anger. Out she got a few licks in but she ain't do no damage. I kicked her in her side one good time

After getting up I fixed my hair a threw money on her "go buy you some new weave because I pulled all of it out toodles".

I then walked out. I thought I would feel better after beating her ass but I just feel worser then I was before maybe I have to beat August ass.

August POV

I know I know y'all probably mad as fuck at me right na' but I'm really sorry yo I ain't meant for it to happen now my life fucked up.

I lost the love of my life and I lost my daughter ain't that some shit. So I'm in the studio tryna record some music but it just ain't working.

"Aye August Why you so down bruh" Marcus my producer asked me.

"I fucked up I really did I ain't mean fa it to happen". I said while rubbing my hands threw my hair.

"Damn I know where you coming from that's how I lost my girl yo' I fucked ha sista she dumped me for about 5 years and them five years were pain I loved ha I really did and she loved me to because now we 12 years married with 4 kids its a blessing bruh you don't know what chu got til you loose it and if she really do love you and you love ha then y'all are meant to be".

I shook my head in understanding.

"Aight I'm out" I said dapping him up..

I need to get my girl back.

Just a quick update

Comment vote etc...