Nine

August POV

Today I want ta take Aisha out on a date ta show her I'm serious about this relationship. I called ha up to tell her im taking her out today. She doesn't know where and she doesn't know why. I didn't give ha all those details because I want to surprise ha.

Aisha POV.

August called me up telling me he want to take me out so I agreed I'm low key happy that were going out. I just dropped Heaven of at mama Sheilas house. And I'm going back home to get ready.

After my 30 minute shower. I lotioned up my body then put on my dove deodorant. I put on my Victoria secret laced thongs and bra. I then put on my outfit which was an all black no sleeve mini slit dress, and black strap heels. I put on my gold earrings, my gold necklace and gold bracelet.

I then curled my hair leaving it in pretty tight curls. I grabbed my black and gold clutch not to long after a knock came on my door. I answered it and August was standing there in a black suit he was looking fine.

"August... August" I said waving my hand in his face. He shook his head back in forth.

"Are you okay" I asked him.

"Yeah you just look beautiful got a nigga speechless.

I chuckled "Thanks you don't look to bad yaself".

We walked to the car hand and hand he then opened the door for me and I got inside making my self comfortable. After closing the door he went to his side and got in and drove off.

---------------------------------------

We finally arrived at this beach. I was confused as why we were here. "What are we doing here August". He didn't say anything back he just grabbed my hand and we walked off. I took off my shoes and carried them in my hand. We walked further down the beach and I saw rose petals and a big round table with silver plates on tope of it.

I gasped "August you did this all for me".

"Anything for my princess" He said back while kissing my cheek. He pulled the chair out for me and I sat down. He then sat down in his chair.

"August really why did you go through all this trouble".

"I did it because I wanted to show you that I really love you I didn't only want to say it I wanted to show it".

I smiled after that because August can really be a gentlemen. Not to long after man in a suite came and gave us our food. Which was spaghetti and breadsticks my favorite.

"August you remembered".

"Yeah I remembered I knew this was your favorite".

I didn't hesitate to dig in. After dinner the man came with dessert. Which was also my favorite chocolate cheese cake. I started eating until I felt something hard in my mouth I took it out which reveled a silver diamond ring.

I gasped while August got on his knee taking the ring out of my hand.

"Calm down Aisha this is not an engagement I know you not ready for that yet but when you is its gonna be more amazing then this. This is a promise ring a promise ring that promises that I will be here for you and heaven a promise ring that says I love you and I promise that I will love you to the end Aisha will you accept this ring.

I just shook my head yes because I was lost of words. August slid the ring on my ring finger then we kissed. The kissed turned into a make out.

"August I think its time for us to go" I told him.

He shook his head we then got inside the car. We then arrived at his house. While getting out we started frenching we stumbled into the house he then picked me up and we walked to his bedroom. Y'all know what happened next.

I honestly like this chapter...

Comment vote etc.