10

1 month later

August POV

  Me and Aisha been doing good. I been enjoying ha company especially the Sex lmao. I'm also happy cause my bestfrand is coming to LA yeah ha name Antanique. Calm down Aisha know ha  they been friends for a long time now and I haven't seen ha since we wa 16.

I was in the house with Aisha and heaven having family time until somebody knocked on my doe. I got up tired asf but I still managed ta get downstairs I opened my doe and Nia was standing there.

"Whatchu want Nia". I asked ha irritated wit ha face

Aisha came downstairs and saw Nia she was ready ta palm ha face but I stopped ha. "Calm down ma" I whisperd into ha ear soothing ha. She calmed down afta but still had a mug in ha face.

Nia smirked she think this shi t entertaining if I let Aisha go I bet she won't have that smirk on her face but I'm not I'm just nice like that.

"August I'm pregnant" Nia said . I know damn sho' that baby ain't mine cause I wrapped it up. Aisha stomped away pissed shit now I now I know she mad.

"And you telling me this because".

"August don't play dumb you know your the father".

"Fuck outta here I used condoms" And wit that I slammed the doe. Yea I know it was rude buh I'm tired of being nice how she gon come up in my house talking bout she pregnant like shit was juss peaches and cream.

I walked upstairs and saw Aisha packing ha shit. "What chu doing bae" I asked ha. Buh she aint say nothing back. So I grabbed ha arms and pinned ha arms to the bed.

"Get off me August" She yelled irritated.

I started kissing ha neck and she tried ta hold back moans but we all know that ain't work.

"August stooop". She moaned

"Nah not befoe you tell me where ya going.

"Auguusst" she moaned again.

I then slid a finger into her pants making her gasped I started tickling ha clit while she moaned. I started pumping ha pussy wit my wet fingers. "You a little wet ma". I whispered in ha ear.

Then a knock came at the doe. "Mommie daddie". Heaven said. I pulled my name outta Aisha's pussy I licked my fingas and winked at ha then opened the doe. Heaven came in jumped on the bed turned on the TV and started watching Sponge Bob.

----------------------------------------

I woke up early today cause I had ta go pick up Antanique

From the airport. I hopped in the shower afta the shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then put on my Last kings jersey my black jeans and my black and white hariches.

I threw on my black and white snapback. I grabbed my phone and keys.  I pulled up ta LAX.  I got out looking fa Antanique and I saw ha.

"Nique* I yelled. She turned around so fast it looked like she broke ha neck.  "Auggie" she yelled while hugging me.

"I missed you girl look at chu".

She spun around so I could see ha and ha ass for fatter nah I don't think of ha like that she like my little sista anyway I got Aisha and Aisha's ass is Phattt. On some real shit.  I carried ha bags ta the car and we then got in.

"Hows the famous life August" Antanique asked me.

" Its... Ard buh to be 100 iont like them all up in my businesses".

"Good so how are you so you got a girlfriend or some shit or you just got hoess".

"Nah ma no hoes ova here I'm wit Aisha Doe and I love ha ta death".

"Really August y'all back together... Aye thats wassup" she yelled almost to happy.

We finally pulled up to my house Antanique got out running I know she don't think ima carry all these got damn bags. Once I got to the door I unlocked it and she ran in there jumping in Aishas arm.

"I missed you Aisha boo" Antanique yelled. Over dramatic ass.

"I missed you tooo Nique babe". Aisha said while giggling. Damn I don't get that much love from Aisha but its cool doe.

They just started talking while Heaven nosy self was listening in.

"Aye Heaven wanna go get some ice cream". I asked ha.

"Yes daddy" she ran upstairs ta get ha shoes and not to long afta she came back down.

"Aye y'all we bout ta go to coldstones y'all want anything".

"Yea I want cookies and cream".

"And get me cookie dough".

I left out holding Heavens hand.

I like this chapter on some real shit. Antanique played by August_baeee03 shout out ta ha. Thanks booo.

comment vote etc....