29

Aisha POV

I haven't seen my little lady bug in a while so I decided to have a daughter and mother's day.

"Hey mama". Heaven said getting in the car.

"Hey Baby gimme kiss". I said pointing to my cheek.

She leaned over and pecked my cheek. "So how was Mama's you know school bout to start".

"It was fun and We went a lot of places and had ice cream for desert oh Mommy KayKay Chay and Mya in dance can be in dance to".

"Yeah you can be in dance where do you wanna go".

"Um Can we go to Family Adventures".

"What is that?". I asked her confused.

"Its when families Compete with others i saw it on a commercial".

I sighed "Baby I think we need to call before hand I'm gonna call today and we can go next week". She shook ha head in agreement.

"Wanna go get our nails done".

"Yes". She said excitedly.

------------------------------------------

Me and heaven had been out all day and we just got into the house. I heard laughing so I'm like tf I thought August was gonna be in late.

I followed the laughter into the back yard and I saw August and some Chick all friendly like. Once August Saw me he smiled.

Like do he not know I'm ready whip some Ass. "Hey baby". August said kissing me.

"Don't fucking hey baby me who tf is she". I said pointing to irrelevant hoe.

"This my backup dancer Camilla and Camilla this my baby momma".

"So im just ya baby Momma August is you high right now". I looked closer this fuck nigga was on cloud nine "Iont give a fuck who this bitch is but she need to go".

"Bitch? You need to check who you talking to before ya ass get beat". This hoe said.

"Like I said bitch you need to go".

"Aight y'all need to calm tf down". August high ass said.

"Aisha I'm not fucking ha she just a friend".

"Just a friend really August that's how you see me you wasn't saying that shit 10 mother fucking minutes ago". The hoe said.

"And what the hell happened 10 minutes ago August. I said crossing my arms giving him my full attention.

"Ain't shit happen this hoe tryna get in ya head she lying".

"Oh really". She then picked up her purse and walked away.

"Fuck you mother fucker you think you slick".

He just looked at me "That's wat I thought". And I walked away.

"Daddy!!" Heaven said running to August.

"Hey princess how was ya day".

"It was great me and mommy got our nails done look..." She said holding up her fingers so he can see her fingers.

"There pretty Now go upstairs so me and ya mommy can talk".

"Okay daddy". She kissed his cheek then skipped away.

I started laughing and August arms wrapped around my waist. "August". I said.

"You know we ain't have sex in 2 months I been counting".

"Mmhmm". I said.

"And why is that". He asked me.

I just strugged my shoulders "you loom different". He told me.

"Different how August". I said annoyed.

"Iont know but you just look different". He looked at me "Aisha you know I ain't fuck her".

"Yeah I knew August I know when you are lying and telling the truth and right there you were 100% honest".

"Then why was you mad like that". He asked me.

I put the onions into the pot." August it's the principle of it you having another female in my house without me being there what was I suppose to think".

"Look I know and if you don't want me to talk ta ha know more I won't".

"Hell nah I don't want you to talk to her but I'm not gonna be selfish and say you can't talk to her because your a grown ass man you can do whatever you want to".

He hugged me and kissed me on my cheek "Aisha I really love you".

"I love you to August.

-COMMENT VOTE ETC......-