Six

Week later

Aisha POV

Me, my mother, and Laila was in Heavens room screaming happy birthday. She woke up smiling hard as ever. "Happy birthday sweetheart" I said handing her ha her breakfast. "Tank you" she said back.

"Eat up because today you gon be turning 4" Laila said.

Heaven giggled while eating ha egg's.

After heaven was done eating I put ha in the tub cleaning her body rapidly I washed her up then took her out. I blow dried her hair lotioned her up then got out her birthday outfit. Which was a black shirt that had the number 4 on it and her name. Also a purple black and pink tutu with a zebra print pink purple and black bow and a zebra print pink and black hair bow and her pink and black jordans.

After putting her clothes on. I jelled her hair up to a perfect top bun then put on the bow.

Heaven left with her grandmother so she could get her little nails done. And so I could get ready and get the party ready.

I took a quick 20 minute shower and put on my outfit which was a black shirt that said birthday girls mom in pink words and some skinny jeans and my pink and black jordans.

I curled the tips of my hair and grabbed my purse and keys so I could go to the venue.

Once I got there Laila, August, and the party planner was there laila kept giving august stanky looks what made me chuckle.

"Hey yall" I said walking up to them.

"Wassup ma" August said giving me a head nod.

"Hey" Laila said waving.

"Okay we need this party decorated by 3:00 pronto" the party planner told us.

We started hanging up pink and black decorations , banners, balloons we set up the tables and sat up Heavens princess chair my queen chair and August king chair.

On the longest table we put the cake and sweets on it and on the other table we put the food on it. On the circle tables we put up a balloons that said happy birthday heaven in the center of the table.

4:00

We been done for an hour now and it looks amazing I just can't believe my little princess is turning 4.

The guess started arriving Heaven was talking to some of her preschool friends while August walked over to me.

"Hey August" I said fixing the tables. He took the cup out of my hand and put it on the table.

"There's nothing wrong with it go sit down it looks perfect stop stressing" August said rubbing my shoulders.

I nodded my head because August always calm me down. I sat down and took a deep breath. After all the guess was in here the music started playing and everybody was dancing.

Then Heavens favorite song Silento watch me whip came on and she started doing it I swear my daughter can dance she was killing it. Then dumb dumb came on and she got in the middle dancing while everybody was screaming her name cheering.

It was time to sing happy birthday and we did just that she blew out her candles and we cut her cake and ate. And the best of them all was the gifts. She first opened her grand mom mama sheila gift which was a silver necklace with her name on it and some silver stud earings.

Then she opened my mother gift which was a hello kitty watch and some clothes. She opened Laila gift which was a pink princess bike and helmet.

And then it was my gift which was two tickets to Disney world she always wanted to go but me and going to school wouldn't work so now I get to take her she jumped up and down then hugged me. "Tank you so much mommy we going to Disney world"

Then August gift... Rolling In was a pink Minnie lambo and inside it was Jordan's and clothes. I swear she has to many Jordan's already. She opened other gifts and 2 hours later it was time to leave I hope Heaven enjoyed it just as much as I did.

Only Aisha POV this time Happy birthday Heaven sorry I haven't been updating but I been busy on my other book...

Comment vote etc....