Chapter 12: The date

Talia's POV

When I had dropped her of at her house, I went to my house. I entered and sat down onto the couch, thinking about what had happened this past hour: I had admitted my feelings to Leah, we had kissed and now we're going on a date...  Wow, so much can happen in an hour...

I took my phone and went through my contacts, that's when I saw Leah's name with the heart, it was cute. I had to smile at that.

I called Heather, since she helped me with the realization I liked Leah.

"Hey Talia, what's up?"

"Hey, I uhm... I told the girl about my feelings."

Immediately I had to hold my ear because she was squealing from excitement. "No way!! What did she say?"

I sighed happy. "She felt the same way."

She squealed again. "I told you so."

"Yeah, thanks for your help. Without you I wouldn't have told her about my feelings." I said and smiled, even though she couldn't see it.

"Without me you wouldn't have found your next girlfriend."

I sighed. "Yeah, anyway, I need to go get ready."

"Get ready for what?"

"My date with her."

She squealed again. "That's so fast!"

I hummed a yes. "But I'm happy about it, it feels right."

Even though I didn't saw her, I knew she must be smiling now. "That's good, have fun on your date. I'll talk to you tomorrow. And I want all the details."

I chuckled. "Sure, I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye."

"Bye."

After that I got ready for my date, I needed to look good for her. I haven't felt like this since... Let's just say I haven't felt like this for awhile.

After one hour, I was finally ready to leave. I made sure I had locked the place and got in my car. On my way over there, I was getting more and more nervous.

Finally I arrived and parked the car. Knowing her parents weren't home, I rang the doorbell. I didn't even had to wait that long, she immediately opened and that's when my mouth dropped.

______________________________

 Leah's POV

When T had dropped me of, I quickly got things ready. I cleaned the place and decided to make a simple dish: mac and cheese. Since I love it, I hope T loves it too...

I quickly got ready and finished cooking, and right on time, T rang the doorbell.

I quickly got to the door and opened it, that's when I saw her. She was beautiful, like always of course. That's when I noticed her mouth was dropped.

"Is something wrong?" I asked worried.

She closed her mouth and looked me up and down. "You're beautiful." she said soft, just the way she said it made me feel special.

I smiled and I'm sure I even blushed. "Thanks, so are you. Come in." I said and got aside for her to enter.

She looked around, probably looking where I live.

While she walked around I finished plating. I went back to her to see her holding a picture of me when I was little with my parents.

"Those are my parents and me."

T turned around and smiled. "I figured, you were a cute baby."

"Thanks." I smiled and looked down. "Dinner's ready."

T nodded and followed me to the kitchen. We sat down and started eating. I watched her closely, wondering if she liked it, if she even liked mac and cheese to begin with.

T noticed me staring. "Is something wrong?"

No, uhm... Do you like it?" I asked but before she could answer, I quickly added: "Because I didn't know what to make and I love this and so - "

"It's perfect." T said, shushing me with her pointer finger on my lips. "And I love mac and cheese too, every pasta actually." she said and smiled.

I smiled too. "O ok."

We ate in comfortable silence until we were both done. I put the plates away and looked at her. "So what now?"

T stood up and took my hand to which I gulped. She smiled and took me with her to my garden. "Do you have a blanket?"

I nodded and went to get one. I got back and gave it to her, wondering why she needed that.

She put it onto the ground and went to lay down on it. She extended her hand for me to take it. I took her hand and together we layed down onto the blanket, in my garden.

We looked at the night sky, it was beautiful, but I would never do this alone, I'm scared of the dark... "It's so beautiful."

T smiled and looked at me. "Yeah, it is. Just like you." she said and went to lay onto her side, turning towards me.

I turned onto my side too, getting a little bit nervous.

T smiled at me, looking me straight in the eyes. "Thanks for today."

"What did I do?"

She gave me a look. "You made me feel special."

I smiled. "You did the same to me."

She smiled and scooted closer. She slowly caressed my face. Her hand slowly trailed down, all the way to my waist. She leaned in, just like me, and we kissed again.

My hands got lost in her hair, pulling her closer to me, deepening the kiss. T didn't mind that at all, in fact, she pulled me closer as well. We started kissing more and more. 

Eventually, T ended up on top of me. But we stopped there, nothing to serious happened.

T looked down at me and smiled. "I really like you." she said while moving some hair behind my ear.

I smiled. "I really like you too."

She smiled and gave me a long and soft kiss. My hands were on her waist, pulling her closer to me while her hands were on either side of my head, keeping her up.

After awhile she pulled back. She was smiling and looked me straight in the eyes. "Leah, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I smiled big when she said that. "I'd love to, T."

She smiled and again kissed me.

We stayed like that for a very long time, but every good thing had to end too. T had to leave because tomorrow was school.

I walked her to the front door and kissed her one last time. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yep, after class." T said, smiling.

I smiled too. "Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams." she said and got to her car. I watched her drive away and could finally sigh. I was so happy right now.

I locked everything and went upstairs to my room. I got dressed in pajamas and took my laptop. I got online and went to Wattpad again, I finally knew how I wanted to be called... LxT4ever