Chapter 66: A relaxing day

Leah's POV

And so on Monday, T hurried to get ready for school, but I didn't have to. I was looking at her, going around the house while I was just sitting down, having breakfast in my pajamas.

I sipped from my glass of orange juice and smiled. I figured I needed to help T and so I made her lunch.

T came to the table, putting on her heels. Afterwards she drank from her coffee. "I won't be ready in time, I still have to make - "

"Lunch?" I asked as I put her lunch in front of her. "I made it with lots of love."

T smiled big and leaned closer. "I have the best wife ever." she said soft before kissing me.

"I'm not your wife, not yet at least."

T smiled. "Well almost. Just a few months."

I chuckled. "Yeah, make me even more nervous."

T smiled and got up. "I really have to go now. I'll come by for the last two period of the day, that way I'm home sooner."

"Of course, make it easy for yourself." I said and kissed her.

T held my face close. "Charlotte will come first, then you'll have a free period and then Mary comes right before lunch."

I nodded. "Ok, thanks, for this."

"You're welcome." she said as she put on her coat and took her keys. "Bye baby, have a relaxing day."

I smiled. "You too."

T rolled her eyes and got out, going to school.

I sat there, all alone. I ate breakfast slowly, not having to hurry is easy. I did however got a lot of texts from my friends. They didn't understand why I suddenly was homeschooled... Yeah, I should tell them soon.

Luckily for me they were most happy instead of angry and sad. And some even jealous, they were at school now and I was just sipping from my orange juice.

15 minutes later I decided to get ready before Charlotte came, I didn't want to be dressed in my pajamas when she'll get here.

After awhile I was done and got back downstairs. I was just waiting now, so I decided to go online again. It's been a crazy period this past few weeks, but writing always calmed me down. I loved writing about the dreams/ideas I had, and people seemed to like it too. Which I never expected but I'm really happy. It made me so happy that I kept writing. 

I always wrote things that had something, some element of real life in them. But never my story. I've thought about it, but what if someone reads it that knows me... I was so scared for that, so I usually put that idea in the back of my head.

Anyway, soon the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and saw Charlotte. "Good morning, Miss." I said, letting her inside.

She took off her coat. "Please, call me Charlotte. We're friends now." she said, smiling.

I smiled back. I can't believe I was friends with three of my teachers... Things have been so weird yet fun at the same time.

Anyway, we walked to the living room. I had all my books there and Charlotte sat down in front of me. "Oh, how do you want to do this?"

I gulped. "Uhm, I have no idea how this goes."

She smiled and took her book out of her bag. "We'll just go over everything, just like class. The only difference here is, you can't look away because my eyes are glued on you."

I nodded, gulping. Somehow that made me nervous.

"Good, let's start."

And so she explained to me, sometimes she'd use the little writing board T put there. It was a white board and you could write on it with a pen, but you could also erase it easily. Charlotte used it a lot to explain me thing, to give me example, to do exercises. First time I wasn't scared to do exercises at the board.

Soon the lesson ended and Charlotte started packing her stuff, and so did I. But she didn't leave immediately. She decided to stay for awhile since she didn't had classes right away. I gave her a cup of coffee and took a glass of water for myself.

"Thanks Leah." she said, sipping from the coffee. "Mmm, just what I needed."

I smiled. "You're welcome." I said, taking a sip from my glass of water. Now we sat here, in silence. This was getting awkward.

"Oh, let me see the ring." she said, smiling big.

I smiled too and showed her my hand where the ring was at my finger.

"Oh what a nice one, Talia has some good taste." she said, looking at it from every perspective then she looked at me. "I really hope you two will be happy together."

I smiled, that felt really good to hear. "We already are."

"Good, you both deserve it."

"Thank you, really."

She smiled, drinking her coffee. She looked at her watch. "I should get going." she said, standing up. She put her cup at the dishes and then went to the front door. "I hope you learned something today."

I nodded. "A lot."

"Good." she said, taking her bag. "We'll see each other tomorrow, then."

"Yes, same time?"

She looked at me. "I have no idea. I'll let Talia know and she'll tell you, ok?"

I nodded. "Ok, good day."

"Same for you." she said and walked to her car. She entered and started the engine. She waved at me and drove to school.

I closed the door again, leaning against it, sighing. This went well, very well. I liked this! Finally I understand everything. Probably because there aren't annoying teenagers around me anymore.

I walked to the living room and looked at the time, 30 minutes before Mary will arrive. What am I going to do in that time?

I looked at the dishes and nodded. I got up, doing them while thinking about T. I really wanted to marry her, and soon. She told me to pick a date, which we did. We'd get married in the summer, a perfect summer wedding. I didn't know the date yet but we get closer.

I sighed, looking at the calendar. "Only two more months." I said soft, smiling. "Then I'll truly be T's."