Chapter 21: Paris - Part 3

Leah's POV

The next morning, I woke up and immediately smiled when I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead. I looked up and saw T smiling down at me.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?"

I nodded and nuzzled closer to her. It's now that I felt our naked bodies press even closer against each other, it reminded me of yesterday: when we made love for the very first time. "I can't believe we really did it."

T's arms caressed my naked back, while my arms were wrapped around her waist. We just layed there in comfortable silence, just being in each other's arms.

After a couple of minutes, T slowly unwrapped herself from me and got up. I watched her leave me, I pouted. T looked at me. "Baby, don't pout, I just really need to go to the bathroom." she said and left.

I layed back down, sighing. I waited for T, but after a couple of minutes, I decided to get up as well and walked to the bathroom.

I entered and saw her sitting on the edge of the bathtub: she was making a bath.

When she noticed I was standing there, naked, she smiled. "Hey." she said soft.

I smiled and walked closer. "Are you getting in a bath?"

She nodded.

"I thought you'd only stay away for a minute or two..."

T took my hand in hers and kissed it. "I wanted to make this bath for us." she said soft, she was probably unsure what I thought about all of this.

I smiled and kissed her hand. "Thanks, baby, I think that'd be amazing."

T smiled and got up. "Good, because our bath's ready." I smiled and watched T get in first. She got comfortable and opened her legs for me to get in between. She extended her arms and smiled. "Get in, baby."

I slowly got in and slowly let my body sink into the comfort of T's body. She held me from behind, close to her and I felt really good like this. I closed my eyes and just relaxed.

______________________________________

After that, we got ready for our second and last day in Paris. We got dressed, ate and put all our stuff into the car so it was ready to go tonight.

We had two things planned for today: Montmartre and Notre-Dame.

We started with Montmartre. We went to the subway to get there. But when we arrived, the sun was shining bright and it was getting pretty warm.

T was smiling, she had her sunglasses. I couldn't wear any because I wouldn't be able to see anything without my glasses.

We walked, hand in hand, up the stairs. We walked through the streets and the village. There were several artists painting people, painting the environment... Others were just selling things to tourists.

We also took a break at a bench, because it was getting pretty hot. The sun was shining a lot and we didn't know it was going to be like that. Thankfully we brought enough water!

Finally we climbed the huge stairs. We could also take some sort of elevator, but we had to wait for that. So we just went for the hard task of climbing all those stairs...

When we arrived at the top, where the Sacré-Coeur was, we sat down again and looked down on Paris. From afar we could see the Eiffel Tower. It was really beautiful to see.

T and me took several pictures of us and the Sacré-Coeur and of course of us and the beautiful view on the background.

"This one, I really like." she said as she pointed to a picture of us in front of the Eiffel Tower.

I smiled and hugged her. "So do I, it's my favorite."

"Yeah," she said, putting away her phone. "Mine too." she said and kissed my head multiple times. "Let's go."

And so we walked all the way back down. It was a really long walk but it was going downwards instead of going upwards.

When we arrived at the bottom, we went to a little restaurant to have our lunch. After that, we continued our trip and took the subway.

We arrived at the Notre-Dame. It actually was just a cathedral but it was a beautiful one, and it was a famous one too. There were so many people, and birds! There even was a bird lady! The birds were just sitting on her!

Anyway, after that stop, we had seen everything we had planned to see. So we walked back to the hotel and got in the car.

T looked at me. "Did you enjoy the trip?"

I smiled big and nodded fast. "That you even have to ask that!" I said and hugged her, kissing her passionately. I was so happy, I can't believe it! "I love you so much!" I said and continued kissing her.

T pulled me closer as well and quickly enough we started making out and moaning. I don't know what was going on or why we suddenly had this urge to kiss each other like this, but I really liked it!

Suddenly T pulled back. "I really liked this, baby." she started, her head going farther and farther away from mine until she was back at her seat. "But we have to go now." she said and gulped.

I gulped as well and nodded. "Al-alright."

We were driving for awhile, it was late afternoon so it wasn't dark. This time I could actually see what was going on around us.

After a few hours, we got back home. I mean at T's home. T parked her car and we both got out. She placed our suitcase at the end of the stairs and turned to me.

"So," she said, smirking. "Where were we?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck. "I guess we were at the part where you completely lost it."

She raised her eyebrows playfully. "I completely lost it?"

I nodded. "You were desperate, baby."

She nodded and suddenly I gasped: her hand was in my pants, in my panties, on my center. "I don't think I was the one being desperate to get touched." she said while her fingers were feeling me.

I moaned loud, this felt amazing!

She leaned closer and started kissing my neck, leaving marks in the process. "Let's go upstairs, baby."

I moaned and nodded fast, I wanted her so badly!

She pulled me up, her hand still in my pants, and carried me to her room. She threw me on her bed and got on top of me. It's fair to say I was indeed desperate to get touched again.