Chapter 71: School's over

Leah's POV

And so school went by so fast. Every day I had the same routine: first Charlotte, then Heather, then Mary and last T. Both T and me loved it. T was home earlier and I had a very relaxing life. I did miss my friends, but I had T's friends... and Heather.

Speaking of, Heather and me got closer. Not much, we're not friends, don't think that. But we can talk normal around each other, and T saw it. She started talking to Heather too, and they became friends again. But T made it very clear to her that once Heather does something wrong to me, their friendship is over forever.

I loved how protective T was of me, she's amazing. T and me have been talking about our wedding a lot lately. Especially now that school's over. Our wedding was so close. T already had bought her dress, but I was going to buy it with my mom tomorrow, on Saturday. I was stressed about it, I hope I'll find something. Something not too expensive.

Anyway, that was for tomorrow. Today was last day of school. I didn't had classes anymore, because the teachers all had to be at school. But I didn't mind, I had summer break sooner.

And today I was going to meet up with my friends again. How I missed them! I can't wait to see them again and hang out. It's been so long, really.

We had arranged to meet up at Cam's house around lunch. We were going to have lunch together and then just talk and play games. I can't wait!

So the whole day, I just walked around, I was a little stressed. I had to admit that.

I prepared myself in advance and made sure I looked good. C had told me a lot that I looked lazy... Just because she was too early and saw me in pajamas. She shouldn't be so early.

Anyway, around 11.30 I left. I had to walk and it was a while to walk.

I sighed deep, I was actually really nervous, I can't believe this! I was going to see my friends back after a few weeks, they weren't strangers... I just hope I'm not going to feel like an outsider.

I finally arrived at Cam's place and rang the doorbell. Cam's mom opened the door and smiled big. "Well hello Leah, it's been awhile now." she said, moving aside.

Cam's dad hurried to us too, he must've heard my name. "Leah, there you are again. How long has it been?"

I smiled at them, they were such nice people, really like my second parents. "It's been awhile. But I'm here now."

They smiled and nodded. "Well Camilla is going to be happy that you are here." her mom said and walked to the stairs. "Camilla, you have a visitor."

Cam walked down. "It's Cam, not Camilla." she said, groaning, yeah she really didn't like her name. It was too girly. When Cam saw me, she stopped dead in her tracks.

I smiled. "Hey Cam."

She smiled big and pulled me in a hug. "Oh Leah, finally!"

I smiled and hugged her back. "Yeah, it's been too long."

Cam nodded and buried her face in my neck area. She started sniffling. Yeah, she's being too close again.

I slowly pushed her of and looked at her. "Are the others here too?"

Cam shook her head no. "They must arrive any moment now. I already called for pizzas." she said, smiling. "Let's go upstairs already."

I nodded and followed her upstairs.

Cam let me enter her room first. I took a moment to look around. It's so weird seeing this room again, it's been so long now. "Weird being back here?" Cam asked, holding me from behind.

I nodded. "So nostalgic." I said, pulling her hands away from me. I went to sit onto her bed. "So, what now?"

Cam smiled at me. "Well we could catch up."

I nodded. "Sure."

Cam sat next to me and suddenly started kissing my cheek. I pushed her away. "Hey, what?"

"Cam, no kissing, that's not good."

"Why not? You said it was fine."

I rolled my eyes. "It's ok to catch up, not to kiss."

"Well I meant that. I mean, our bodies should catch up too, you know."

I chuckled. "Sure.. No Cam, really. I'm getting married in a few weeks, don't push yourself on me."

Cam suddenly scooted away from me, groaning. "Fine, ruin the mood."

I rolled my eyes. "When are the others coming?"

She shrugged and turned around.

I sighed deep and that's when we just waited, in silence.

Eventually after 15 minutes, the doorbell rang. Cam stood up, going downstairs. I decided to stay here, waiting for them. Soon I heard a lot of noise.

I smiled when they entered. "Hey everyone!"

"Leah!" they all came to me, hugging me.

"Yes, I missed you too." I said, hugging Sally, Kara and Kevin.

"It's been too long." Kara said, smiling, she sat down onto the bed too.

"Yeah, we should've done this sooner." Sally said.

"I agree. I missed you all so much." To this, Cam huffed. I looked at her. "Yes, everyone, you too Cam. I love you, dummy."

She looked at me. "Just don't say anything about your girl."

I nodded. "Of course."

"Just one question though." Kevin said, to which Cam glared. "How's it going between you two?"

I smiled and nodded. "We're doing fine."

They all smiled, except for Cam of course. "So, where's the food?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

Cam looked at the time. "They should be here now." and right then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Cam said and left.

"Ok, quick now. When are you two getting married?" Kara asked. Sally and Kevin came closer, as if we were saying secrets.

"In a few weeks. I'm very nervous."

They nodded. "Understandable." Sally said.

"And when do we get an invitation?" Kevin asked, smiling.

I gulped. "Uhm... We'd like to keep it with just our family." I lied. Truth is, I was scared. What if they weren't going to accept T...? I don't want another drama like Heather, not that close to the wedding.

"What? We're not invited?" Kara asked, she seemed really upset. "But you're our friend, we want to be there for you."

"Yeah, it'd be sad if we'd miss that." Sally said.

"Girls, if it's not possible, we should respect that." Kevin said to which Sally and Kara nodded. "I hope we can see some pictures though."

I smiled. "Sure."

And that's when Cam came back with some yummy pizzas.