Chapter 19: Paris - Part 1

AN: I wrote this chapter a few months ago, before the attacks on Paris. I'm sorry for all the people that lost their lives there. Nevertheless I hope you all will enjoy this chapter

___________________________________

Leah's POV

So here we are, on our first trip together.

T took me with her to the city of love, the city of light: Paris! I was so excited to see it!

I looked outside to the environment. "How long before we're there?" I asked her impatiently.

T glanced at me before looking back at the road. "We're almost there, why don't you get some sleep? It's been a long ride already."

"Because I don't want to miss anything!" I said and kept looking outside, I don't know what I was searching, I just wanted to see everything. Even though it was dark. "Why can't we see anything? Aren't we supposed to see some light? I mean besides building lights and advertisements..." 

Suddenly T's hand was on my thigh. I looked at it and then at her. "Baby, please, calm down. I'm really tired and I just want to get there and get in bed for a nice sleep." she said and blinked slowly, she was really tired. 

I took her hand in mine. "We're almost there, right?"

She nodded. "It's about 15 minutes before we're there."

I smiled. "Just keep strong, after that, we can get some sleep."

T nodded and continued driving.

And finally, after 15 minutes, we arrived at the hotel. T parked the car and took our suitcase out of the trunk. We didn't had a really big suitcase, because we'd only stay here for the weekend.

I took the suitcase and T's hand and together we walked inside. We walked to the reception and that's when T took the documents so we could get registered and receive our room key.

I was waiting while T finished the conversation with the receptionist. I was always fascinated by the way T could talk French. It sounded so sexy.

Finally we got a key and went to the elevators. "So, which room is it?"

T took the key and looked at it. "Room 420."

"Great." I said and pushed the button. We went to the fourth floor and got out of the elevator. We walked around the hallway, trying to find our room.

The funny thing about this hotel was: the building was round. So you could easily walk in circles...

Anyway, we walked to our room and entered.

"This is pretty nice." T said and looked around.

I placed the suitcase in the corner of the room and looked around as well. "Baby, this looks really good." I said and looked outside the window. "Hey look! The Eiffel tower!"

T quickly walked to me and held me from behind. "That's where we're going to tomorrow." she said, kissing my cheek.

I smiled and held her close, this was perfect!

_________________________________

The next day, we got ready for a day of walking. T had made a little backpack: with water, some snacks, tissues and of course our wallets and camera were in it.

She decided that she'd keep it on her back, but I could talk her out of it. I wanted to carry it too sometimes. She doesn't have to suffer from a back pain...

Anyway, we were walking down the streets. First we had to take the subway. This subway was so much more different than what we had at home. Here there was a high security level. There were big gates that would close when there wasn't a subway standing still. Which is good.

We got on the subway and traveled to the center of the city. We arrived in the middle of a street. "Baby, I think we got out to quickly..."

T looked around and then onto her map. "Nope, we're here." she said and put the map back into her back pocket. "Come on." she said and took me with her. We turned down into a huge tunnel and that's when we arrived at one of the monument: 'Arc de Triomphe'.

"Wow!" I said and quickly ran to it. I had to watch out because this monument was in the center of a huge intersection. "It's so pretty!" I said as I finally stood underneath it.

T pulled me closer and smiled. "You like it?"

"I love it." I said and kept looking around. "Let's take a few pictures."

T smiled and took the camera. She pointed it at us and this monument, we made a couple of pictures. I loved having lots of pictures, especially when we'd go out.

After being there for awhile, we left to walk around on the Champs-Élysées. I looked at T and smiled big, this was perfect!

We went back to the subway and took it to our next stop, and probably the best stop! We got out and I practically pulled T with me so she'd go faster.

We walked to the street but I didn't see what I wanted to see. "Baby, where is it?"

She smiled and together we turned around the corner and there it was... The Eiffel Tower!

I smiled big and hugged her. "Look at it!"

"I'm looking at it, baby." she said as she held me close while kissing my head. "I'm so happy we're here."

"Me too, come on let's go to there!" I said and pulled T with me.

We walked to the Eiffel Tower and finally we stood underneath it. I looked at everything in awe. I really wanted to see this for a very long time.

I looked at T and saw her already looking at me. She pulled me closer, I wrapped my arms around her neck and together, we kissed underneath the Eiffel Tower.

We took a lot of pictures of us and the Eiffel Tower.

After that we decided to have lunch. We had a quick lunch at a restaurant and continued our day.

We walked further, along all the bridges. It was a long walk but finally we got where we wanted to be: the bridge with all the locks.

We bought a lock and wrote our initials in a heart on it. We hooked it onto the bridge and threw away the key. After that, we kissed each other again.

We also made a few pictures of us and our lock.

After that we walked to the Louvre. It was pretty close to the bridge with the locks. We didn't went to see the Mona Lisa, we just wanted to see the building. We also took a break there, we were getting tired. We ate a snack and drank a little and we continued our walk.