Epilogue

Leah's POV

Weeks passed, and it was absolutely amazing: being married to my baby. Our wedding was simply perfect. It was everything we had hoped for. Just T, me, and all our family. It was fun, romantic, and very hot (in bed).

I loved how good everything was going. It seemed like nothing was going wrong, like nothing could go wrong. It all felt too perfect. But I don't care. I didn't want to think about all the badness anymore. I did it for way to much, especially with Heather...

But really this whole relationship with T was, is and will always be amazing. We've been through so much, and yet every obstacle made us stronger. We're like two magnets, no one gets between us. Fortunately.

It's at these moments that I'm thinking about how crazy everything has been. I mean not many people can tell the same story like T and me had. At least I think so.

Anyway, here I was at the couch, typing away on Wattpad. I have been thinking about it these past days (and nights) and I decided to write our story down. I can't forget. Ever. And I want to share it. Not so everyone knows me, but just because I love our story. It's my life. My love.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing?" T asked as she sat down next to me, taking my legs on her lap like she did every night.

I kept typing. "Nothing."

T scooted closer. "That doesn't seem like nothing."

I pulled my laptop closer to me while I kept typing.

"What are you hiding for me?" she asked, a playful hint in her voice.

I glanced at her and saw her smirking. "What? What are you going to do?" I asked, already fearing the next thing she'll do.

She smiled and launched at me, tickling me.

"T! Stop!" I was laughing so hard. I wanted to push her away but I had to hold my laptop too, it couldn't fall onto the ground.

T quickly took my laptop.

"Hey, give it back!" I said, reaching for it.

T pulled me close. "You're writing something?" she asked, looking at me. "Is this the story you've told me about?"

I shook my head no. "I've already finished that one."

T's jaw dropped. "You've written a story and you haven't told me?" she went through my works. "Baby, this is amazing."

I blushed immediately.

"What's the one you're working on?" she asked, looking at it. "Hey, my name! And yours!"

I blushed even more.

T looked at me. "A-are you writing our story?" she asked, I saw her blushing!

"You're blushing?!" I asked, smiling big. "That's the cutest!" I kissed her cheek.

She pulled me closer. "Is it our story?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"I'm so honored. Finally someone sees how important I am." she joked to which I playfully pushed her away. "What? It is the truth."

I smiled and leaned in. "True, you're my everything."

T smiled and kissed me deeply. "You're my everything as well. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

She smiled at me before looking back at the screen. "Now, let me see." she started reading. "Oh I remember when that happened."

I looked at her, an idea came to mind. "Baby, do you want to help me write it?"

She looked at me and smiled very big. "I'd love to."

And so she sat comfortable in the couch and I sat in her arms, all cozy together. My laptop was onto my lap and T's head onto my shoulder. I was typing but T'd say what her point of view was on certain situations. Sometimes she'd even laugh or comment at what I was writing about my thoughts and feelings at that moment in the story.

"I love this." T said after awhile. "It's fun to read while you type."

I smiled. "Well I'm happy you love writing 'Our story'."

T looked at me. "Is that what you're going to call it?"

I nodded. "I thought that was good. I mean, I don't know what else."

T smiled at me and deleted the title. She wrote a new title. "This is what I think it should be."

I chuckled a little. "Baby, that's not a title, that's what we always say to each other."

"That's exactly why it should be the title." she said, holding me closer. "It's perfect."

I looked at her and then at the tittle. "You're mine."

T nodded. "Yes, and you're mine."

I smiled. "It's perfect."

"Yes, it is." she said, making me look at her. "Because it's our story."

I smiled and leaned closer. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, forever and always."

The end 

(below an update for each character)

__________________________________

This is the end of this book, I won't make a sequel either since there isn't much to tell anymore. I do hope you all enjoyed this book, I loved writing it a lot. It was emotional sometimes but it was very fun to share it with all of you.

As for everyone in this book:

- Kat and me are friends again, we don't see each other that much anymore but we text sometimes.

- Cam's still crazy and creepy but she's a good sister, she still hasn't gotten over the love and is still not looking for other girls... I hope she will soon though. When she found out about T and me, she was very jealous but eventually she came around.

- Sally and Kara aren't dating anyone yet but they're doing fine. When they found out about T and me, they were happy for me, but couldn't quite believe it. They were also upset that they weren't at the wedding.

- Kevin has found love with some boy... It was very unexpected but we're happy for him. When he heard about T and me, he was very excited for us, but told us to be careful.

- Heather's still Heather. We hate each other and we probably always will. She still did a lot to bother T and me.

- Mary got married, she's very happy.

- Charlotte's not dating, she's still a good friend of T and me.

- I'm not home schooled anymore, I went back to school again. So I see my friends a lot more now, which I like. I'm almost done with high school, and then I'll be more busy with school. But I'll keep writing for all of you and also because I love it :)

Thank you for reading this book, I hope you enjoyed it :) It was a very long book, I surprised myself with it too...

Anyway, thanks for the reads, votes and comments :)  Next week I'll post the sequel for Nowhere's safe every Monday and Friday instead of this book.

- LxT4ever