Chapter 30: Problem solved

Leah's POV

The next day, during the morning, I told T to stay at home. But she told me she'd stay home on Thursday and Friday, since she could have 2 days off for a death in the family. It's a good idea to take those days, now she has a 4 day weekend.

She drove me to school and dropped me of at our spot. But before I'd get out of her car, we kissed some more. I'm so happy to finally feel her kisses again. Her lips feel so good against mine.

We continued for about 10 minutes before I left to go to school.

When I arrived at school, I searched for Cam. I needed to give her her birthday present. When I finally found her, I smiled, but she wasn't happy to see me.

"Cam, finally. I searched all over for you." I said and smiled.

She looked at me, pissed of. "Where were you yesterday?!"

I gulped, I couldn't tell her the real reason. "I had some thing to do." I said soft.

She huffed. "It was my 18th birthday, Leah! We were at each other's birthday parties ever since birth! What the hell was so important that you missed mine?!"

By now people were looking at us, probably wondering what was going on. Kara, Sally and Kevin came to us and seemed to pick Cam's side. "Yeah, Leah, where were you?" Kara asked.

"Cam was looking for you all over the party." Sally said, shaking her head.

"It was really upsetting to see." Kevin said, and wrapped an arm around Cam's shoulders.

"I'm sorry alright?" I said and looked down. I took Cam's hand and pulled her with me to somewhere we could talk alone. We went outside school and sat down onto a bench. "Cam, I'm so sorry." I said, looking her right in the eyes, really meaning every word. "I never intended on not coming, you have to believe me."

She looked at me but shook her head no. "You should've been there. All those people that were there... I don't care about them if you're not there."

I sighed deep and suddenly remembered my present. I took it out of my backpack. "Hey Cam." I said to which she looked at me. "This is for you, happy birthday." I said and showed her a small smile.

She looked at me but didn't smile, she did however took the present. She opened it and took my present out. I had bought her perfume. She loved those smells. I decided to pick her one with apple smell.

She looked at me but didn't smile. She just left.

I sighed deep, knowing I had hurt Cam, it killed me.

_______________________________

During Math, T was visibly happier. She wasn't smiling but I saw it in the way she was looking at me.

She sat down and looked around. "Alright, today we're going to do some exercises. Everyone will make an exercise on the blackboard."

I gulped, knowing everyone will see how stupid I was. But most importantly, because T would see how stupid I was.

She let everyone go, one per one. I was dreading to go, I really was nervous. Especially since I couldn't prepare myself. T would select random exercises and you'd have to start making it at front, next to her, in front of everyone.

"Leah, your turn." T said, and now I was really nervous. I made my way up front, starting to sweat, starting to shake. I wasn't good with attention, I was a shy person. And when I'd stand in front of the class, I'd break down. "Alright, you do exercise 7."

Ha 7... My favorite number, she did that on purpose. As if that lucky number would give me any strength...

I took the chalk and stood there. I started breathing heavier. I couldn't think straight. All I could think of was the disappointment T had in me right now. The laughter of the people behind me because I was so stupid.

I started shaking. I started panicking. I really didn't know, and I couldn't think straight since I was worrying so much.

"Leah?" T asked, she obviously noticed I was having troubles. "What do you do first?"

"F-first y-you d-do... uhm... Y-you d-do..." I looked at the blackboard, as if the answer would appear magically.

"First you do...?" T asked, she really tried here.

I looked down, I started to feel a tear. I was so scared and I felt so stupid. Everyone in this class could do this, but I couldn't. Why couldn't I? I practice so hard, and I still can't do it.

Suddenly I felt T's hand onto my shoulder. "It's alright, get back to your seat."

I nodded and went back to my seat, I sat down and saw some people looking at me, some were holding in their laughs... I'm so upset with myself.

______________________________

After class I quickly walked to the spot. T's car was parked there and I quickly entered. As if she saw immediately something was wrong, she turned off the engine and turned her body towards me. "Hey," she said, placing her hand on top of my left leg. "It's alright."

I sniffled, I really felt bad. "No, it's not."

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, it's is. You tried, that's all I ask for. As a teacher and as a girlfriend."

I looked at her, her smile seemed so genuine. "Are you d-disappointed in m-me?"

She shook her head no. "Of course not, you tried." she said and kissed me deeply. "I love you, Leah. And no matter how bad you are at math, you'll always be the solution to my problems."

I smiled, I can't believe she's being so cheesy. "I love you too, T." I said and kissed her deeply.

"Let's go home." T said on my lips.

I nodded.

When we arrived home, I quickly got dressed in pajamas and went downstairs. I took my math book out, I was determined to practice some more. T came over to me and looked what I was doing. "Math?"

I nodded. "I need to practice, I want to get better."

T smiled and sat down next to me. "Let me help you."

I looked at her. "Really?"

She nodded and smiled. She took my math book and put it in between us, so she could look too. "Alright, let's do the problem you couldn't do in class."

I nodded and looked at it. I tried several methods but none seemed to work. I sighed deep and buried my face into my hands. "I can't do this, I'm stupid."

T took my chin and made me look at her. "You're not stupid, alright? Don't you ever think you're stupid, you're not. You're the smartest, sweetest, cutest, most beautiful and perfect girl I ever saw and will ever see. I'm so lucky that you're mine. So please, don't say that about yourself, those are all lies."

I looked at her, I could cry from happiness at that moment, she's so perfect. "I love you, T." I said and kissed her deeply.

"I love you too, Leah." she said, kissing me too. "Now," she stood up and came back with an empty paper. She started writing things down on it, afterwards she gave it to me. "Now, try to make this exercise, using this." she said as she pointed towards the paper she had given me.

I took the paper and looked at it, all our formulas were written on the left side and examples per formula were written on the right side. I had a really good overview on all the formulas now.

"Come on, I'm sure you can do it." she said and smiled, she was the best!

I hugged her, and afterwards kissed her. "I love you so much, you're the best, baby!" I said and took the paper, finally feeling good to try a math exercise.