Chapter 60: Relax, baby

Leah's POV

The whole ride home T was very tense. She wasn't talking about it, but I knew she had a tough day. I wonder if it was because of her friends or because of school...

When we arrived at home, we got dressed in pajamas and started doing our own things. I did my homework while T was doing some school work.

Around 5, she got up and started preparing dinner. Everything was fine until suddenly I heard her curse.

I got up and hurried to her. I saw her finger bleeding. I quickly took a wet tissue and dabbed the cut. "Baby, what's going on?" I asked as I took another tissue and dried the cut.

T sighed deep. "Just a long day."

I glanced at her before covering the cut. I looked at her. "I know you have a tough time with Heather." Just me saying that name made T sigh deep. "Ok, that says enough."

T looked down. "I hate it that she doesn't accept you. I mean," she started cupping my face. "You're amazing and perfect for me. She must see that too, doesn't she?"

I showed her a small smile. "I don't know."

T let go and looked down.

I pulled her in for a hug and held her close. "I'm here for you, baby. Forever and always I'll be here."

T pulled me closer. "I love you so much, don't ever forget that. No matter what anyone says, we'll always be together."

I looked at her and smiled. "I love you too, baby. You have no idea how much it means to hear that. But I hate the way everything is now, I just don't want to see you like this."

"Like what?"

I caressed her right cheek with my left hand. "So stressed, angry, frustrated... You shouldn't be. You should relax some more." I said, my hands trailing down. "And I'm going to help you with that." I said, starting to kiss her neck.

T lifted her head, giving me more space. "How?"

I smiled against her skin. "I thought you'd never ask." I whispered against her skin, my hands finally underneath her nightgown. They trailed upwards and felt her naked body, she was getting goosebumps.

I trailed kisses to her jaw, leaving marks along the way.

I felt T pulling me closer until suddenly I got pulled up. I stopped kissing her and looked around, she was holding me now. "If you think you're going to get me that easily, then think twice, baby." she said, smirking.

I smirked too. "I just want to make you feel good, baby. You have to relax. Let me help you."

T smiled and walked us to the living room, she pushed me on top of the couch and layed down on top of me. She started kissing me, slowly.

My hands held her cheeks, keeping her close, while my legs started wrapping tighter around her.

After some time the pace of our kisses started to go faster and T started moving her hips, grinding against me. We started moaning while we fought for dominance. Our tongues dancing together, making us even more excited.

I wrapped my arms around T's neck, signalizing her that I was ready for her to carry me upstairs.

T understood and pulled me back up. We walked, very slowly and very clumsy, towards our bedroom. When we arrived, T smashed us into a wall and started kissing my neck, leaving a huge mark for sure!

I tilted my head, pulling her closer, breathing heavier. "Baby..."

T moved her hips against mine again, grinding hard onto me. "Like that... baby?" she asked, breathing heavy.

"A-amazing... Don't s-stop..."

"Never..."  she carried us to the bed and we both fell down, she on top of me. We started kissing again, our lips moving at a fast pace. We really wanted to devour each other's lips and tongue.

T's fingers trailed down, over my body. She took my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head. T looked at me, her eyes glazed with lust. She really wanted me.

I smiled and blushed at the same time. It made me feel really good, knowing someone as beautiful as T wanted me so badly.

I sat up a little and pulled her in for a kiss again. This time I wanted to take it slow, taking my time to kiss her. But T was so turned on, she really wanted to move to the next part...

So it's no surprise that her fingers found their way to my shorts and pulled them off quickly. T licked her lips. She lowered herself and kissed my body: my chest, my belly, my belly button. T always had a thing for my belly button, I don't know why. She always had to kiss and smell it.

Anyway, she continued making her way down, finally arriving at my legs and center. She looked at them, eyes full of lust. As if she was starving and saw a meal for the first time in years.

She quickly started kissing my legs and the skin around my center. I moaned soft, enjoying those kisses.

I was watching T but I decided to lay back down and just enjoy whatever T's going to give me. I closed my eyes, waiting, expecting something amazing.

When suddenly... Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes and looked at T. She was undressing herself and sitting down in front of me.

"Baby?" I asked, sitting up, looking at her.

She looked at me, from my face to my center. "I love this view."

I chuckled. "Of course you do." I said and looked at her from face to center. "And so do I."

T leaned in closer and captured my lips with hers, kissing me soft. Her arms slowly wrapping around me.

I wrapped mine around her neck, keeping her close to me.

Suddenly T pulled me closer so that I was sitting on her lap. She broke the kiss and looked at me, we were only a breath away from each other, yet it felt like way more.

"I love you, Leah. I love you with everything I have, I love you so much you can't even imagine how much I do. I can't wait to marry you and make you my wife because to me, all that matters in my life is sitting right here in my arms. As long as you're here, in my arms, close to me. I don't care what happens around us." she said soft, almost in a whisper.

I smiled, my heart melted hearing her say that. I caressed her face and kissed her soft. "I love you too, T. I can't wait to be your wife and be yours forever. You're all I need to be happy, as long as your arms are around me, I'll feel safe, I'll feel complete, I'll feel happy. I don't ever want you to let go."

T smiled. "I won't, ever." she said soft and kissed me again. We kissed slowly but passionate. "I want to marry you."

"I want that too. I can't wait - "

"Then don't." she said, making me look at her.

"What?"

"I want to marry you, this summer." she said, making me gulp. I was excited for it, but also nervous.

"T-this summer? But that's only 2 months away. Baby, we have so much planning to do. What if we forget something, or what if we can't plan everything or - " I got cut of by T's sweet lips.

T broke the kiss and looked at me, her finger on my lips. "What did we just agreed on?" I looked at her, waiting for her to tell me. "We don't need anyone else except for us. And our parents are invited too. But we don't need a whole bunch of people there. Just us and our parents."

I looked at T and nodded.

T smiled. "See, that wasn't that hard. Guests: check!"

I laughed a little. "Let's hope the rest will be that easy."

"We'll make it easy." she said, kissing my neck. "Just relax, baby."

I chuckled at the irony, she needed to relax not me. But I let her have it, it's T we're talking about. She'll only relax if she can take care of me. And that way, I'll relax too. And feel extremely loved too.