Chapter 22: So far, so good

Leah's POV

It's been so amazing, dating T. We've been together for almost two years now. We still hadn't told anyone about us, but that didn't matter, as long as we were together we were fine with it.

During the relationship, we got closer and our feelings kept growing. We already had said the magical three words... Which was so amazing to finally tell her that.

A lot has changed in the way we did this. For example, we never really had a date anymore. Instead, I'd come over during the whole school week and went back home during the weekends, for my parents.

My parents still thought I was single, and always wanted me to get back to Cam. They told me Cam still loved me and that, since I was single, I could take her back... Of course they didn't thought about me not feeling the same way. It sometimes really annoys me.

But it also annoys T. I've realized T's, just like Cam, a jealous type. But for some reason, I think it's cute when she's being jealous. So I don't mind her being jealous at all.

T's friends don't know anything about our relationship. T told me the teachers I saw on those pictures were her friends. She has been close friends with them since high school. So now I felt pressured to be a very good student in their classes. So T could be proud of me.

My friends also don't know anything about me dating T, our Math teacher. They also think I'm single and are now choosing Cam's side. Somehow Cam convinced them to help her win me back. I really don't know why they're all interested in stuff like that.

Other than that, everything went perfectly fine.

_______________________________

"Wake up baby." T said soft, kissing my cheek.

I groaned and buried my face in my pillow.

"Come on, we have to get ready." she said and got up, whistling. She took the sheets and pulled them of me.

"T!" I shouted and tried getting the sheets back but she sat on them.

She caressed my face. "Wake up, babe, it's time for school. It's the last day of the week."

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "I'm so tired."

"You should've gone to bed earlier." she said, smirking.

I looked at her. "I did, but someone couldn't stay of me."

She fake gasped. "Who'd do that?"

I laughed a little. "Who do you think?"

She pretended to think. "I have no idea." she said and got up. "But either way, that person," she said, pointing to herself. "Is fully awake and ready to go."

"Of course you are!" I said and ran after her. "You have so much energy." I said and caught her in the bathroom.

She smiled as she pulled me into her. "Is that a problem, baby?"

I smiled. "Not at all."

And so we started our morning ritual. A relaxing morning shower. And I loved it, showering with T. She held me close to her, very close, and kissed me.

After our morning shower, we got dressed, ate breakfast and got in her car.

T drove us to school, like every other day. I sighed deep. "I really don't want weekend."

T chuckled. "Normal students would be so happy to have weekend."

I looked at her. "But I'm not." I said and took her hand in mine. "I won't be at home, with you."