Chapter Eleven

[Barely edited, mild sexual content.]

*Berry's pov*

"I think I'm dying." I whined out loud, walking down the stairs.

I heard Luka huff from the couch. "If you're dying, then I'm already dead." He groaned and buried his face further into the pillow.

I laughed softly, making my way into the kitchen to get a glass of water for Luka and I. "Get up and get your Tylenol, zombie." I heard him groan loudly but footsteps soon followed.

His blonde hair was sticking up in all directions as he dragged his way towards me. Luka's eyes were squinted because of the bright light that was coming in through the windows.

"Here." I handed him his Tylenol and slid over his drink.

Quickly, he took the pill and flopped down onto the floor. "Never am I ever, going to drink that much again."

I snickered and huffed. "Yea, right. That's what you said last time and look at you now."

He playfully glared at me but that didn't last to long since his phone beeped. Pulling the phone out of his pocket, his eyes widened with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Oooh, you have a crush huh?" I teased.

Luka cleared his throat and looked up slowly. "Uh, I guess, yea." He scratched the back of his neck and stood up. "I have to go, I'll see you around." After that, he was gone.

Huh, strange. I just shrugged it off and went up to my room and grabbed my phone.

I pouted when I saw no unread messages. Guess I'm having a boring day in today.

Ding dong!

Or so I thought. I dragged my lazy ass downstairs and opened the door but to only close it again.

Ding dong!

Excuse me while I ignore, him.

Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding don-!

I tugged the door open and glared at Layden. "What do you want from me?"

He just shrugged and welcomed himself into my house. Well, my mom's but I technically live here here too, so it is my house too. Though she is the one paying for everything..

Okay, this is really not the time. I shut my door and spin around, crossing my arms.

"You never did answer my question." I huff out, walking passed him and I to the living room.

He groaned and pouted at me. "I'm so fucking bored and you're my new source of entertainment."

"Yea, okay. How about this, look at the wall and count how many fucks I give!"

Layden smirked. "I like fucks. Care for a quickie?" I stomped my foot and threw a pillow at him, which successfully hit him straight in the face.

"Go flirt with someone else!" I whine out, burying my face in the cushions.

I heard him approach me and sit next to my head, laughing. "I would but your reactions are the best."

"You know what else is best? Having some peace and quiet." I mumble, suddenly feeling really tired.

He huffed and poked my head. "Dong fall asleep on me, mister!" I just continued to tone him out and follow the sleepy goddess.

*

"Aren't they just adorable!" I heard a voice coo, barely talking above a whisper.

"They're so cute. I need to take a picture of this." I recognized my mom's voice and groaned, asking them in the nicest way possible to shut the fuck up.