Chapter Seven

[Not Edited.]

Berry's pov

The three of us woke up late this morning. Usually my mom wakes me up, but I forgot that she had to go into work early today.

I was in between the both of them, their arms were wrapped tightly. It was hard to get out of.

But I swear, there is something up with these two. All morning they were sticking to my side. Luka held my bag to school and carried my books to class.

I was currently in math class with Arlyn. We just sat down and were one of the first ones in class. There was about three minutes before class started.

"Let's go to the ice cream shop after school." Arlyn sat back on his chair and looked at me.

"Okay." I smiled. "Let me just text Luka so he can come too." He looked away and nodded. I pulled out my phone and texted Luka.

'Okay <3' He replied.

I'm actually really excited. It's been awhile since  Arlyn and I have been to the ice cream shop. As a kid, that was our favorite place to go.

*

"What took you so long?" I asked Luka. He bent down and rested his hands on his knees, panting.

"I had to stay after class for a bit. The teacher needed to talk to me." He said, standing back up and grabbing the water bottle I had in my hand.

"Oh yea, just take my water bottle without asking me. Thanks for asking." He grinned and handed it back to me.

"Anytime." Luka winked and I pouted.

Arlyn grabbed my hand grabbed my hand. "Alright guys, let's go."

"Let's." Luka grabbed my other hand.

We walked out of the school building and made our way onto the sidewalk. The sun was blinding my eyes and I really wanted to cover my eyes with my hands. But everytime I would try and tug on my hands, they wouldn't let go.

What the hell is wrong with the two of them?

About fifteen minutes later we arrived at the ice cream shop and I couldn't help but grin. All the memories came up and the place smelled the exact same.

There were six ice cream machines back to back and each had a different flavour. One side of the room had a topping place. Across from there was a counter with the bowls. Small to large and some had a waffle cone.

I pulled my hands away as hard as I can and ran towards the bowls ans grabbed the large one with a waffle cone. The both of them were next to me in seconds and followed me to the ice cream.

I got three flavours. Mint chocolate, cookies n cream and cheesecake. For toppings, I put reeces pieces, brownie pieces, strawberries and oreos.

Luka put his last topping on and turned to me. "This place is amazing." It was Luka's first time here and he looked like a little kid jumping into a pool full of balls.

We all went up to pay and I put my bowl on the silver plater so the cashier can weigh it and give me the price. $8.25. Not bad.

I went to pull my wallet out but both Luka and Arlyn handed the cashier the money. The cashier looked between them and then me. I just shrugged.

Luka and Arlyn both glared at each other.

"It's fine. I'll pay for him." Arlyn said.

"No. I got it.

"Save your money."

"How about you?"

As the two were arguing with each other, I handed the girl my money and walked out with my spoon in my mouth.

Yum.

I started walking down the street and heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey!" They shouted. I stopped and waited for them to catch up.

"Why'd you leave?" Arlyn asked. I looked at him.

I rolled my eyes."You were both acting foolishly."

"Sorry." Luka said.

"I'm also sorry." Arlyn responded right after Luka.

I sighed and shrugged. "It's okay. Let's just go home. I'm tired."

Arlyn wrapped his arm around my waist while Luka wrapped his around my shoulders.

After walking around for a bit, we made our way to Luka's house. He kissed my cheek and told me to text him later. He walked up to his door and went inside but not before blowing me a kiss and winking.

Arlyn's arm tightened around my waist and we began walking again.

I wonder if they like each other and are trying to make each other jealous? I kinda hope not..

*****************************

A/N: Sorry for the late update! But here it is. I'll try and write another chapter asap. If there's another book you want me to update just let me know. Who do you want to win Berry's heart? Arlyn or Luka?♥