Chapter Five

[Not edited. I'll probably get to it sometime.]

Berry's pov

"You're lucky Luka and his parents called telling me they were coming a little later." My mother sighed and re tied her blonde hair in a messy bun.

"Run along and get ready, they'll be here in fifteen minutes." I nodded and jogged up the stairs to my room.

I quickly shoved on my tight dark blue skinny jeans and white v neck. I ran my hand through my hair, giving it the sexy, I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck hair do.

I heard the doorbell ring and ran downstairs to see that my mom opened the door for Luka and his family. When Luka caught a glance of me, he grinned walking over towards me.

"Hello, Berlyn." Ms and Mr. Frau said, smiling big. I returned the greeting and turned my attention back to my blonde haired friend.

"Supper should be ready in twenty." I nodded and dragged Luka up to my room. I grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs, into my room. Untangling our fingers I jumped on the bed facing Luka.

"You won't believe this." He tilted his head sitting next to me. "Arlyn's back!"

"Arlyn?" He scratched the top of his head and then gasped remembering. "Oh, your old best friend that left when you were five or six."

I nodded. "Ugh, I'm so happy. That's why I was late, I was at his place. We were catching up."

"I'm so happy for you." Luka said as he put his hand on his heart. "So, does he know you're gay?"

I sighed and ran my hand down my face. "No and I don't plan on telling him either."

"Hun, you've got to tell him sometime." He patted my knee when I got into a sitting position.

Before I got a chance to respond my mother called us down for supper. I can tell the foods going to be great, it smells amazing. We both dragged ourselves into the dinning room.

There was quite a bit of food. Mac n cheese, chicken, mash potatoes, asparagus, garlic bread and  lasagna. And let me tell you, my mom makes the best food. Everytime there's a party, everyone wants it to be held at my moms cause I guess we have a nice house and she makes the best food. So.

For dessert Lukas' mom brought blueberry pie; which I had a piece of. It was so good and brownies that my mom baked with chocolate smarties inside. Before Luka and I went back upstairs I was wondering if I should tell my mom about Arlyn being back. Nah, she's busy.

"Wanna spend the night?" I asked Luka just before we reached the steps. He nodded and ran up to his mom and asked, she said it was fine. Of course my mom was okay with it. His mom did offer to drop him off at home to get some things but I told her I'd lend him stuff. It's not we've never worn each others boxers before.

When we arrived to our destination; my bedroom. I saw my phone flashing on the bed.

One unread message. From: Arlyn <3

Hey c: I didn't even check my contacts, I forgot he put his name in..with a heart. I couldn't help but blush, what if- NO. I'm stopping myself right there.

Hi c: There, I responded.

"Who you texting?" Luka asked curiously. I looked over at him and showed him my phone.

"I'm talking to Arlyn." He smiled and nodded.

"Oh yes. You met me a few months after he left. Grade one." I smiled at the memory.

Past:

"But mommy, Arly isn't here! I can't have any fun anymore, he was my only friend." I pouted and sniffled. He was awesome.

"Oh sweetie, they said they might come back and-"

"MIGHT!" I let out a loud cry knowing that he might not come back for me.

"Hun, don't think like that but right now you need to get to school. I can hear the bus coming, let's go." My mother took my hand as I wiped my tears away with the other. The corner wasn't far so by the time we got there the yellow bus was there and I was gone, waving goodbye to my mommy.

~

It was recess and I was all by myself. I was usually with Arlyn but he isn't here anymore..I angrily wiped my at my eyes so the tears wouldn't fall. Gosh, I'm such a baby!

"Are you okay? You look sad." I looked up a little blonde boy who was looking down at me. He has really pretty eyes. They looked like green-blue diamonds!

I nodded and bit my lip shyly. He grinned which made me cock my head to the side, why is he grinning when someones sad..?

"I'm Luka and I'm going to make your day!"

From them on our friendship grew and look at us now. Closer as ever.

"Gosh I was such a baby as a child." I shook my head and he laughed slightly.

"But you were a cute little thing." I stuck my tongue out a him.

"Not so bad yourself, mister." He grinned and striked a pose. "But you grew up looking like a wreck." He gasped and put his hand on his forehead in fake hurt.

"How can you say that?! I mean, look at you." I gasped as well and glared at him as he glared right back at me.

3..

2..

1..

We burst out in laughter but stopped once we both heard my phone go off. He looked at me and reached over for my phone. I jumped on him and grabbed it before he could. He groaned in defeat and pouted burying his face in the sheets as I stayed on him.

How are you, strawberry? I smiled at the nickname and replied saying I was fine, asking him how he was doing.

"Somebody has a crush, somebody has a crush~" Luka kept chanting that in a high pitched voice which made me get off of him and hit him with a pillow. He laughed and rolled over grabbing my other one and hitting me with it.

This went on for a little while but then we got tired and collasped on the bed. We looked at each other once again and laughed. But the weirdest thing happened.

Our laughing died down and we both leaned towards each other.

And kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Anyone see this coming?  No? Yes? c': Sorry for taking so long to upload, I haven't been in the writing mood lately. But please vote & comment. And I'll try and make next chapter a lot longer, I just thought ending it here would be good. c':