Chapter Four

Berry's pov

The weekend was finally over, meaning it was Monday. A school day. I'm like Garfield, I absolutely hate Mondays, they're so long and torturously boring.

Kids crowded their lockers with friends is what you normally see when you walk through the school doors. But today, today was different.

Okay yes, they're at their lockers. But they're just about talking about the same thing.

"I heard that there's a new kid, and supposedly he's freakin hot. I heard he's in the tenth grade."

I overheard a bunch of girls gossiping about this new kid.

So he's in my grade, huh? Maybe he'll be in one of my classes. Speaking of classes, I have biology first. I should get to my locker before the bell-

Rrrrriiiiiiinnnggg~

Rings..

Sighing, I made my way to my locker, dumped my bag inside and reached for my biology textbook.

"Hey, Berry!" Hearing a familiar voice, I turned around and spotted Arlyn down the hallway, rushing towards me.

Closing my locker as he reached me, I smiled politely since he had a huge grin on his face.

"I see you're doing well." I said, leaning on my locker.

"Never been better." He chuckled then looked down at his schedule. "Since you're here, where's Biology in room, 145A?" Asking, he scratched the back of his neck as his eyebrows scrunched up.

Laughing slightly at his confused state, I was about to tell him before I got interrupted with a voice that gave me shivers down my spine. Not good shivers, bad shivers.

"Hey there faggot, see you got yourself a friend. Is he gonna help you wank tonight?" And that voice ladies and gentlemen, belonged to the one and only Duncan; Captain of the football team. Also known as, my bully.

Groaning, I spun around. "What do you want, dick face?" I said, crossing my arms with my textbook and pencil case in hand.

His face scrunched up in anger as his hand shot out and grabbed me by my neck, pushing me into the.locker making me drop my stuff.

"Leave him alone!" Arlyn marched up to Duncan, pulling his hand away from my throat. Air made its way back, allowing me to breathe again.

"Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are?" Before Arlyn could respond, I jumped in front of him.

"Don't, just leave it be. Go away Duncan." And with that, I quickly picked up my books and dragged Aryln away.

"See you at lunch, faggot!" And with that, we were out of sight from Duncan.

"What was that? Does he do this to you everyday? That fucker is gonna get it!" Arlyn fumed as we were almost near our destination.

"Chill, I'm used it. Just leave it be, kay? Shit happens." I gave him a stern look, letting him know this conversation is over. He just stared back at me and groaned.

"It's not over." He mumbled. Lucky for him, I didn't get a chance to respond because I opened the door, which caused all the students to look at us. All the girls were blushing and squealing quietly. Even some boys were staring and blushing. Most of them ignoring him.

"Nice to see you finally decided to join us. But, that's very kind of you Berlyn for bringing our new student to class." Mrs. R said as we entered.

"It's Berry.." I said mumbling.

Ignoring me, she ushered me to my seat as she kept Arlyn up there. "Please, introduce yourself!"

He cleared his throat. "Uh..I'm Arlyn and I just moved back here from Australia."