Chapter Nine

[Not Edited.]

Berry's pov

I was finally out of that freaking hospital. It's about time, their food was disgusting and the room smelled like sanitizer that was getting on my nerves.

But luckily for me, Luka and Arlyn were with me when I was able to leave; which was yesterday. Mom told me she would prefer if I were to stay home for at least one more day before heading back to school and I was way more than okay with that.

Luka and Arlyn ditched today and surprised me by coming over. As always, Luka bought Starbucks. Cause come on, that shit is great. More than great, it's amazing. He handed me a salty caramel frap with a blueberry muffin.

"How are you feeling this morning, babe?" I shrugged at Luka's answer and took a sip of my frap before answering.

"I feel great. I'm just glad I'm finally out of that place." I shivered and resumed drinking my frap, walking into the kitchen with the both of them following me.

The two of them sat in front of me, beside each other at island. We all munched on our food before making my way up to my room.

"You know, you guys didn't have to ditch to see me today." I said, crossing my legs.

Arlyn stuck his tongue out. "Oh hush. It's totally fine." Luka nodded in agreement.

"Oh hey!" I jumped up excitedly, clapping my hands. "Today's taco Tuesday!"

Luka grinned. "That's so true! Are we going out tonight or staying in?"

I shook my head at his over excitement. "My moms making-"

"Yaaaaaaaaassssss!" He jumped off my bed and started dancing stupidly making me laugh at his foolishness.

*
After mom made us all tacos and we all ate like hungry mad men, the both of them left since it was almost ten at night. But obviously not before kissing my cheek, at the same time might I add and glared at each other.

They're so stupid. But like, do they like me or something? Or are they just being their foolish selves? I shrugged to myself and glanced at the clock and decided it was time for a shower then bed time.

*

I groaned and made my way through the crowded hallway. Why do we have to go to school? Why couldn't we just be born smart? Ugh.

I walked passed a couple that was making out heavily and I looked directly at them telling them to get a room. I then received a glare and I glared back, huffing. I am not a morning person.

The piercing sound of the speakers hummed all over the hallway before the principal spoke up. "Good morning GRHS students, as you all know the Winter Dance is coming up. Tickets are now on sale, so go buy them! Have a great day."

Bleh, I'm not a fan of the Winter Dance. Though usually, Luka and I would go with each other for the hell of it. I remember last year when Luka and I got really bored, we decided to make out in the school bathroom and got caught by one of the teachers supervising the event. That was quite fun though.

Speaking of Luka and I kissing, I still don't know what that kiss was about a few days ago. It makes me wonder if maybe he does have a crush on me.

"And for today, here is your vanilla been frap and sausage sandwich." Was the first thing Luka said today as he walked over with me, Arlyn tailing behind him.

I accepted the morning breakfast and thanked him. "Hey, Arl."

He grinned and handed me a chocolate banana muffin. "Here." I pulled him into a hug and thanked him as well.

The first bell rang and we quickly rushed over to our lockers to gather our books for English. When we entered the class, it was still pretty empty and Mr. Pierce looked over at us.

"Good morning boys and I see that you're doing well, Berlin." He smiled at us.

I nodded. "Yea, I'm feeling much better." He also nodded and resumed writing on the board. The three of us took our usually seats and I began eating my breakfast they bought for me. Half way through, the students started pilling in and class began.

By the time lunch began, I was ready to head home but I knew better and was stuck here for another few hours. After being stuck in hell, the three of us went to Luka's place.

We spent most of the afternoon and part of the evening in the basement playing videos games and stuffing our faces in junk food.

My phone beeped and I quickly grabbed it, looking at my message.

Mom: Head home please. I'd like you to meet someone. See you soon. xoxo

I pouted to myself before getting up. "Alright my bitches, I've got to head home." I grabbed my back pack and they both got up, following me to the front door.

"Why?" Arlyn asked.

I put my shoes on before answering. "My mom wants me to meet someone and most likely be there for dinner."

He nodded and picked up his bag, shoving his shoes on. "I might as well head out too."

Luka huffed and leaned against the wall. "Now I'm going to be bored, losers. Anyways, I'll as you later." He winked at me and shooed us out playfully.

"I might as well walk you halfway home. You know, to make sure you get there safely." Arlyn nudged my side and grinned.

I just blushed and nodded. "Thanks."

As promised, he walked me halfway before we parted ways. About five minutes later, I arrived at home and threw my bag on the floor.

I heard chattering coming from the living room and rounded the corner to see my mom talking to three guests.

A man and a woman were sitting across my mom with a dark brown haired boy who looked about my age. He looked bored as hell but looked familiar. He caught my eyes wandering and grinned flirtatiously, letting his eyes look me up and down.

My mother turned around and smiled up at me. "Welcome home, hun. I'd like you to meet Mr and Mrs Vhyeas and their son, Layden. They're the new neighbours and guess what? Layden and you both go to the same school."

"Uh, that's great?" My mother glared at me. "I mean, it's nice to meet you all." She smiled and looked over at Layden. "Why don't the both of you go get to know each other? Oh and dinner should be ready soon."

I nodded and shrugged. Layden stood up and walked over to me, smirking. When we were earshot away, he spoke up. "You're cute."

I hid my blush and rolled my eyes. "Can you not?" I said, opening my bedroom door and sitting at my desk as he sat on my bed.

"What? I can't be honest? You're cute and I want to get to know you. We're also neighbours, so why not."

I scoffed and crossed my arms, trying not to blush. "Whatever." I mumbled.

Sure, Layden was pretty hot. His dark brown hair was messy in that I-Just-Had-Sex kind of way which was a turn on. His green eyes looked as if they could light a whole room on his own and his jaw line was just pure perfection. You could also tell damn well that he worked out.

To sum it all up, he looked like he jumped out of a magazine. He just screamed model.

Oh gosh.. Not only do I have to deal with this hunk but I also have Luka and Arlyn to take care of. Ugh.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Three boys, dang. You're living the life, Berry. Please vote & comment! <3