Chapter 6

Ethan's POV
________________

My heart skipped a beat as I saw her walking towards me, she's so beautiful. I bit down on my lip nervously, I can't believe this was finally going to happen. We were going on a date. Well, a study date, but it still counts. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans and leaned against the cold brick wall.

"H-hey Emma." I stuttered, shit.

"Hey Ethan, you ready for our study date?" she said smirking, emphasizing "date".

"Yea, let's head out." I said, chuckling a bit.

We walked down to Starbucks, which was literally just around the corner. I looked over at her, god, she's so fucking perfect. The way her eye sparkled from the sunlight, and the small smile that crept up on her face, it just made me weak in the knees. I don't know why I'm feeling this way about her, I mean I've only known her for like a week and I'm already crushing on her.

I opened the door for her, and she just laughed. I gave her a cheeky smile, and entered the shop. The smell of coffee hit me in the face like a huge wave, and I cringed a tiny bit. We went over by the waited in line, trying to decide what we were going to get.

"I think I'll just get a cotton candy frapp." she told me, shrugging

"I'll probably get a...pumpkin spice frapp?" I said, sort of making it sound like I was asking a question.

She giggled and nodded her head, as we approached the cashier.
We ordered our drinks and after we got them, we went over to a small table in the corner of the room and got our stuff all set up.

"Oh my god! We should totally be basic white girls and take selfies with our drinks!" she exclaimed, a serious expression on her face.

I laughed at how serious she was about this and took out my phone, the two of us taking a couple of pictures, and you know, just being basic.

-

We finally fished studying and we were now on our way home. It was pretty cold outside, considering that it's November, and also it was like 7:00 pm. I noticed that Emma was shivering uncontrollably in her very thin sweater, so I did what I thought was right.

"Here, take this." I said, as I took off my jacket and placed it on top of her shoulders.

"But won't you be cold?" she asked me, a bit worried.

"Nah, I'll be fine. And even if I was, I could just cuddle up with you." I told her, biting on my lip as I smiled.

She blushed and looked down, trying to hide her face from me. I placed my index finger under her chin and titled her head up, looking deeply into her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.

"Hey, no need to hide that beautiful face of yours.." I said, causing her to blush really hard.

I smiled at her and we continued walking until we got to her house. She was about to go inside and I started to walk down the front steps, when she stopped me.

"Ethan wait." she said

I turned around and walked back up to her, raising my eyebrows.

"Yea?" I asked

What happened next, oh my god it was magical. I've been waiting for this moment for a while (a week can be pretty long😂).

She slowly leaned in, and our lips connected. And I know this might sound cliché, but I swear, fireworks exploded all around us. I cupped her cheek with my hand, deepening the kiss. We pulled apart, and I couldn't stop smiling.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't I know what-" she started saying bit I cut her off.

I smashed my lips back onto hers and kissed her as passionately as I could. It felt so amazing to have her perfect, soft, plump lips on mine.

She smiled at me and I winked at her, slowly turning around and walking back to my house. I can't believe it finally happened.

Emma's POV
_______________

Holy shit, it happened. I kissed him, and he kissed me back. My heart fluttered and a thousand butterflies exploded in my stomach as I kept thinking about this, over and over again. Could it be possible, that he likes me back..?

{okay, sorry for the short ass chapter, And also, sorry if it was rushed😁 I promos that the next chapter will be longer, so prepare yourself}