Chapter 18

Emma's POV
___________________

So far today, things were actually going great. Ethan and I had an amazing time together, we spent basically the whole day watching Netflix, cuddling, telling each other stories, and all that stuff. He made me feel so special, like I really was important.

"Well, I'm gonna head upstairs." I told Jack.

"What? You're not gonna eat dinner?" he asked me.

"Nah, I'm not really hungry."

He sighed and furrowed his eyebrows, looking me up and down.

"Are you sure?" he questioned, still uncertain.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm gonna go take a shower now.."

I left the kitchen, my bare feet padding on the floor. I trudged up the staircase and walked along the hallway, swinging open the bathroom door. I quickly checked to make sure my towel was sitting on the counter, before turning on the water. Today, I wasn't really in the mood to take a long ass 1 hour shower, so I shortened it down to 15 minutes.

I turned off the tap and hopped out, grabbing my towel off of the counter and wrapping it around my body before the cold air got the chance to give me the shivers. I threw my clothes in the hamper and walked over to the light switch, turning off both the fan and lights before exiting. Water dripped behind me, leaving a trail from the bathroom to my room.

I pulled open my drawers and snatched out a pair of spandex and a big grey sweatshirt, changing into them. I scurried over to my bed and jumped in, throwing the covers over me. The heat warmed me up almost immediately, sending a chill down my spine.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, it all came back to me. My smile faded into a frown, and all of the joy just washed out of my system. My mind was exploding, visions of the cuts on my wrists everywhere.

"Just kill yourself already."

"Ugly slut. go cut, or drink bleach, or hang yourself, anything that'll make you disappear."

"fucked up bitch. go die in a hole."

Self hatred. That's all I was feeling at the moment.

I'm a fuck up. Nobody likes me, even I don't like myself. My breaths got a bit shaky and next thing I know, a warm tear trickles down my face.

"Why.." I whisper, "Why does this have to happen to me."

"I don't deserve to be here. I just wanna leave.." more tears flowed down my cheeks.

I couldn't help it, I cried for hours on end. The more comments I thought about, the more I hated myself. And the more I hated myself, the more pain I felt. So I know what I need to do, I need to give myself relief.

I stood up, and my head pounded. It hurt so fucking bad, but not as bad as those comments. I stumbled my way over to the bathroom, the salty water from my eyes resting on my lips as they made their way down my cheeks.

Here we go again.

{hellooo everybody, what's good. 💦LETS GET THIS CHAPTER TO 30 VOTES FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!💦}