Chapter 20

Emma's POV
____________________

"Someone, please, anyone, take away the pain." I whisper yelled, as hot tears trickled down my cheeks.

I just can't take it anymore, and it's honestly just starting to get to the point where it was really breaking me. The things they were saying, what they were doing, I felt so unwanted.

Somehow, they had found out my address, and I was being sent numerous objects for suicide; blades, knives, ropes, pills, bleach. I have absolutely no idea who could've possibly told them where I lived, but it had to be someone that went to school with me.

I put my head in my hands, chocking on the sobs that were escaping my mouth. Luckily, no one was home, so I could cry as loud as I wanted. The beads of water continuously flowed down my face, splashing onto my shirt. All I wanted was for the pain to just go away, and I knew exactly what I had to do.

Nobody cares about me, and I don't think it would really bother them if I did this. They probably won't even notice that I'm gone, so I don't see the problem in doing it.

I thudded down the steps, taking out a bottle of red wine from the fridge and pouring it into a tall glass. I gently set it down on the counter, the cold liquid swishing around in the cup. I turned swiftly on my heel and rushed over to the bathroom, searching through the medicine cabinets.

I grabbed every single bottle of pills that could be found in my house, bringing them back into the kitchen. I actually don't give a shit if my family sees me lying in the middle of the tiled floor, my eyes screwed shut, and my pulse slowly dying out.

This is what I want, along with everyone else in the world.

I unscrewed the cap on each bottle of pills, shoving my hand into the small container, grabbing handfuls of different shape, sized, and colored pills. I picked up at least seven of them for the first round, and threw them in my mouth, taking a swig of the wine to rinse them down. The alcohol burned my throat, yet left an unexplainable pleasure behind also. I didn't feel the least bit affected by any of this, so I went for a second round. The tiny capsules of medicine making a tiny clinking noise as they hit against my teeth, and gulping down some more wine to chug them all down. I did the same thing about two more times, and that's when it all kicked in. My head was spinning, and it felt like I hadn't drank a sip of water in years, my throat was as dry as the Sahara Desert. My hand shakily reached for more pills, and I dumped them all into my mouth, once again washing them down with the red wine.

I dropped the glass, causing it to smash against the ground. Everything turned in to a vague blur. My eyes were rolling around, and before everything went black, I heard muffled yells. I looked up to see a man running over to me, but before he could do anything, I collapsed against the hard kitchen floor.

{GET THIS CHAPTER TO 30+ VOTES FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!sorry this chapter sucked booty hole, and it was also very short. it was basically just a filler I guess. but anyway, what are your thoughts on this book? is there anything I need improving on? please leave your feedback in the comments, thanks!! ❤️LOVE YOU GUYS❤️}