Chapter 12

Emma's POV
___________________

"Emma, it's the weekend, take some time to relax." mom told me

"But I have to go to practice today! If I want to make it to nationals at least.." I replied

She sighed and placed her coffee mug down on the table, looking straight into my eyes. Her mouth curled into a thin line and I could tell that she was thinking. She wanted me to take a day off of track so we could go shopping, but she should already know that I would chose track over shopping any day. I'm really not that into going to the mall and stuff.

"Alight, I'll take you to practice." she said sighing

I muttered a quiet thank you and rushed over to the door to slip on my sneakers. Once she was all ready to go, I ran out of the house and waited for her to unlock the car.

Ethan's POV
__________________

There was absolutely nothing to do today, Grayson was out with my mom to go shopping, Cam was over at her boyfriends house, and my dad was away on a work trip. So I was left home alone. I tried texting Emma, but she wouldn't respond, so I just assumed she's at running practice.

I slumped down on the couch and lazily picked up the remote, turning on the TV. I honestly don't care what channel it's on, I'll watch whatever's playing. The black screen lit up and it looked like the show Cops was all there was to watch. Alright, let's see if this is good or not.

-

Cops turned out to be kind of a scary show, so I just turned the TV off and texted Emma again. Hoping that soon enough she'll be home.

Me: hey Em, text me when you get home :) love you

I got off iMessage and opened up Twitter, and you know, did the usual thing. Favorited a couple of tweets, followed some people, replied to stuff, creeped on fans, what I normally do. But then I notched this one tweet that really stood out from the others, I didn't even know I was following this person.

.@emxslut: I don't know what Ethan even see's in Emma. It looks like a truck ran over her face, I'm getting concerned about his eyesight.

I rolled my eyes and unfollowed the person, debating on whether or not I should reply to this tweet. If I did, I was certain that I'd cause drama, but if I didn't, they might say more mean things about Emma.

Well, it was only one comment, I mean, there couldn't possibly be any others, right?

{if this chapter gets to 15 favorites, I'll post another chapter :)}