Chapter 7

Emma's POV
________________

*Bell rings*

I quickly pack up my things and rush over to the cafeteria, not caring if I still had my backpack on my shoulder. I stood in the line up and waited patiently for my food, which seemed to be a pile of shit. I definitely did not enjoy eating cafeteria food, but I didn't have a choice. My mom wouldn't let me go out for lunch, so I was stuck at the school.

"Here you go darling." the lunch lady said, a fake ass smile plastered on her face as she plopped the slop down on my tray.

I slightly nodded my head and gave her a small smile, before heading over to my seat. I pulled out the chair to sit down at the table, but before I could, some bitch bumped right into me, spilling her food all over my brand new top.

"Watch where your going, freak." she hissed at me.

Where I'm going? What the fuck, she was the one who bumped into me! I could feel the heat rising up to my face, and I kid you not, there was literally steam coming out of my ears. I looked down at my shirt, gasping as I realized that there was now pasta all over my white shirt. Ethan looked up at me and his eyes widened in shock as he realized what had just happened.

"Holy shit Emma, here come with me." he said, taking my hand and dragging me out of the cafeteria.

He brought me over to his locker, and checked to see if anyone was around us, luckily there wasn't. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, giving me sort of a nervous look.

"Um here, take this." he said, sliding off his hoodie and handing it to me.

I gave him a grateful smile, but twisted my face up nervously as I realized there were no bathrooms around. I wanted to put his sweater on, but I didn't want to ruin it with my dirty shirt, so I kinda needed some place to change.

"I-is there a bathroom anywhere around here?" I asked

"It's fine, just change here." he told me, as though it was no big deal.

"What? No! In the middle of the hallway, ha you wish!" I exclaimed

He sighed," Look, there's no one around, and I promise I won't look." he said, it was like he wanted me to change in a school hallway.

I gave in and rolled my eyes, motioning for him to turn around. Very quickly, I took off my top and put on his sweater. Holy shit, it smelt fucking amazing.

"Okay, you can look." I told him, chuckling a bit

He gave me a warm smile and I went over to the trash can and threw my shirt out, there was obviously no way of getting that stain out. We walked out towards the front doors in silence, enjoying each other's company. I looked up at him, and all I could think about was the kiss. How perfectly soft his lips were, the fireworks exploding as soon as our lips touched, the moment was absolutely perfect. But I don't know if he felt the same way...

We sat down on a bench, the frosted wood nearly freezing my ass off. Slowly, I scooted closer to Ethan, trying to catch some of his warmth. He saw what I was doing, and wrapped his muscular arm around my shoulder, and I cuddled up into his chest.

I sighed and began tracing the letters that was on his shirt, causing him to giggle. I slightly smiled to myself and rested my head on his shoulder, everything was always so much better when I was with him...

"So Emma, Gray and I are inviting a couple of people over to hang out after school, and I was wondering you wanted to come..?" he asked me

"Of course! It'll be fun." I replied