Chapter 17

Emma's POV
________________

"Mom, I'm not feeling good today, can I stay home?" I pleaded, hopefully she believes me.

"Of course, call me if you need anything." she says, giving me a weak smile.

I nod my head and go back into my room to lay down. I can't believe she actually bought that. Maybe I'm better at lying than I thought...hmm.

I changed into a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts and pulled out my laptop to watch PLL. I snuggled up with a nice warm blanket and clicked play, the episode began.

-

Buzz. Buzz

I picked up my phone and saw that I had gotten a text from Ethan,

Ethan😍: hey baby girl, why aren't you at school today?😢

Me: I'm not feeling very well

Ethan😍: oh, would it be alright if I stopped by after school?

Me: I'd like that❤️

Ethan😍: okay, see you then. hope you feel better soon Em😘

I smiled at how sweet he was and and put my phone down. I resumed the episode of PLL, but I just couldn't concentrate on anything. My mind just wasn't letting me focus and watch the show, and my thoughts kept drifting over to what those people said.

But there was one comment that, no matter how hard tried, I just couldn't push out of my head.

"She probably thinks she's gonna get all famous for dating Ethan. Well listen up bitch, you mean absolutely nothing to anyone, so how about you just get out of all of our lives."

Those words rang through my head, making me feel like absolute shit. Why do people have to be so mean...I just don't get it.

I shut my laptop and sighed, rolling up my sleeve. I stared at the four scars that now littered my arm. Most people would call it "self harm", but in my book, it was relief. It was something that could just wash away all of the pain and feelings that were balled up inside of me, and I could just forget about it all.

I decided to get up and go do something, like just get some fresh air. I left my room and headed downstairs towards the back of the house. I pushed open the glass sliding door and stepped out into my backyard, the cold November almost December air nipping at my skin. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, enjoying the peacefulness. My mind recollected itself and I thought about all of the good things that have happened to me in my life, leaving all of the negatives behind. It got me feeling some sort of way, giddy almost. I don't normally feel like this, but when I do, I like it.

-

Two warm arms snaked around my waist, and I jumped in surprise. Behind me was Ethan, a toothy smile plastered on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, it was only around noon, and I wasn't expecting him to get here until after school.

"I wanted to see you." he told me

"Oh and also, I told the teacher that I wasn't feeling good so she dismissed me early. But really, I just wanted to be with you." he continued

My heart skipped a beat and I grinned, I can't believe he would do that. He is literally the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, and I love him so much.

"You're so sweet, I love you so much." I said, and I really meant it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips connected, sending a sudden buzz of excitement through me. Our mouths molded together perfectly as our lips moved in sync. He spun me around and slid his hand down to the small of my back, my hands moving up to his head, tangling themselves in his hair. He swiped his tongue against my bottom my lip, asking for an entrance. I declined, and he trailed kisses along my jawline, sucking not the skin as he neared the end. A moan escaped my mouth, and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue in between my lips. He roamed every square inch of my mouth, and our tongues battled for dominance.

I traced my thumb in circular motions behind his ear, and left hard kisses all down his neck, occasionally leaving some love bites too.
He moaned and I smirked, you can tell that someone's enjoying this.

I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck, inhaling his cologne. I felt so safe in his arms, I couldn't help but smile.

"That was pretty heated." he whispered huskily in my ear.

"No shit sherlock." I said back, chuckling a bit.

I gently kissed his neck, and he squeezed my ass. I gasped and pulled away, looking him dead in the eye.

"Ethan!" I scolded

"What?" he said smirking, trying to play the innocent act.

I playfully rolled my eyes and shoved him in the shoulder, causing him to lose his balance and stumble backwards. But sadly, he caught himself before falling over, shit.

I laughed at him anyways.

{what's up homies✌🏼️ GET THIS CHAPTER TO 25+ VOTES FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!!💟what did you guys think of this chapter? let me know in the comments!! lol does anyone even read this part?😂}