Chapter 26

Emma's POV
__________________

"Here's your room, Miss Parks. Just press this buzzer if you need anything." one of the workers explained to me as they showed me around the rehabilitation center.

"Oh, and your first session is tomorrow at 10:30 am." she added, before swiftly making an exit.

I rolled my eyes and groaned, grumpily sitting down on my bed. They took away my wheelchair, so I guess there was no more of the luxury of not having to walk, so I was forced to use my legs and try to strengthen the muscles up a bit. I don't know how I'm going to be able to live here for the next 5 months, like its a really nice place and all, but my life is gonna be hell. Having to answer stupid questions as to why I wanted to kill myself, and do all sorts of  lame shit; I'm really just not up to it. The idea of just being here makes me cringe, but I guess it's sort of satisfying knowing that I'm not alone in this fight.

At first, I was utterly upset at the fact that I can't see Ethan for a whole five months, but now that I really think about, I guess it's for the best. Yes, being with him made me very happy, but it was sort of his fault that this all happened. I'm not trying to blame it all on him for the fact that I'm here, but they are his fans who made me do what I did, so...

Just stop thinking about it, Emma.

I sighed and searched around the room for the remote, maybe some TV could help get all of this off of my mind? I finally found it in the drawer of one of the dressers, and climbed back on top of my bed so I could watch a movie or something. I pressed the power button and the black screen illuminated with colors.

Well, I guess the TV part isn't bad, so maybe I could get used to living here. It all depends on how the whole treatment goes though...

-

*Beep. Beep. Beep*

The annoying sound of the alarm clock blasted in my ears, and I angrily slammed my hand on the snooze button. It was only 6:00 am, why did they want me up so early? My appointment wasn't until 10:30, so why be up at 6? That's when I noticed the schedule that rested on my bedside table.

•••

6:00 am- alarm clock goes off
7:00 am- breakfast down in the main hall
7:30 am-social time in the rec room
8:00 am- back to your rooms for some free time
8:30 am-12:00 pm- during these times are when all treatment sessions will take place
12:30 pm- lunch down in the main hall
1:00 pm- extra education in the library
2:00 pm- finish any extra assignments that need to be finished from appointments
5:00 pm- dinner down in main hall
10:30 pm- lights out

•••

The schedule was pretty straight forwards and boring, and I guess they woke us up early so we'd have time to get ready. I groaned and lazily sauntered over to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once the water was warm, I hopped in and washed my hair and body, also taking the time to shave even though there really wasn't much of a point. I turned the tap off and stepped out, wrapping a soft, fluffy white towel around both my hair and body. I walked out towards my dresser and picked out a very simple outfit from the clothing selection they had, a pair of black leggings and a light grey sweatshirt, paired with my black vans. I didn't have any makeup, so I had to keep my face natural. I brushed out my hair, water dripping off of the ends, and threw it up into a sloppy messy bun.

By now, it was 6:50 am, so I exited my room and wondered around, trying to find the main hall. I saw a line of people entering through two large wooden doors, I just assumed that they were headed to breakfast, so I followed them. As I neared where they were going, the smell of food wafted into my nostrils, and I knew I was going the right way. Perfect.

-

"Alright Emma, so can you explain to me how you are feeling right now?" Dr. Joseph asked me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him, crossing my arms over my chest. I really didn't want to fucking be here, this whole thing was just hell.

"Pissed off." I grumbled, looking away from him.

"And why is that?" he pressed, annoying the crap out if me. This whole rehab thing was not a good idea at all.

"Because I don't want to fucking be here, okay?! I could recover just fine on my own, but no! You just have to send me here! This will only make me worse!" I bellowed, my cheeks turning a dark red as I let my anger out.

He looked a bit taken aback by my sudden outburst, but recovered quickly, plastering a calm expression on his face.

"Emma, being here will get you better, and we're going to do everything we can to make sure you can recover, okay? Sure, you may find it annoying at first, but by the end, you will be forever grateful for being sent here." Dr. Joseph told me, a slight edge to his voice.

"Whatever, I'm out." I replied, standing up from the chair. I stormed over to the door, but was stopped as the doctor spoke up.

"But Emma, your appointment isn't fini-" he was interrupted as the alarm on his phone went off, signaling that the session was over.

I gave him a satisfied smirk and quickly stalked out of the office, going back to my room. Screw the schedule, I'm
doing things on my own.

{50 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!👣🍂🔥🌵💦☔️😈💩

things are gonna get interesting soon, just wait. how would you react if you were sent to rehab..? i would be very angry, that's for sure.

let me know what you guys think of this chapter!! don't forget to vote, follow and share this story with others! 🎌LOVE YOU GUYS🎌}