Chapter 10

Emma's POV
_______________

I went home and sat down in the living room, I was really nervous. I don't know what Ethan's gonna do to clear things up, but I just hope it works.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up, and it began blowing up with even more notifications. I signed and unlocked my phone, going straight to Twitter.

I was shocked to see everyone apologizing, what did Ethan do? Yea, there still was quite a lot of hate, but right now I just didn't care. I scrolled through my feed until I found one tweet that really stood out, making me a tiny bit happier.

.@EthanDolan: yes, that's me in the picture, and yes, I'm kissing a girl. but so what? I'm allowed to have feelings for whoever I want. this is why I can't trust you guys with this stuff...grow up.

I guess they know about our...relationship? Well, I don't really know exactly what it is, because we aren't officially a couple...but I guess it still sort of counts as some kind of relationship.

I turned off my phone and set it down on my bed. So much has happened today...it all happened so fast..

I closed my eyes and sighed, trying to process everything. I could say that I was happier since people were treating me a bit better, well his fans, but I still had this dreadful sinking feeling in the bottom of my stomach, which made me feel...well I don't know. I wasn't entirely happy, but I was really upset either..

-

"Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you, but I just can't stop thinking of you.."

My eyes shot open, did I actually end up falling asleep? I didn't even realize it..I pushed myself up into a sitting position, and lazily grabbed my phone to check the time, 6:15 am. I got up a bit later than normal today, but I still have time to get myself ready.

I slumped over to the bathroom and washed my face, since I obviously didn't have enough time to get a shower. I then picked up my brush and ran it through my hair,  slowly untangling all of the knots. I walked out and the bathroom and went over to my closet to pick out an outfit. I looked out the window first, and it seemed pretty cold, so I threw on a pair of black leggings and a grey sweatshirt. I signed and grabbed a hair elastic and put my hair up into a messy bun, not bothering to straighten it or anything. I then went back to the bathroom to do my makeup, which was simply just some foundation and mascara.

"Emma, the bus is here!" Jack called to me from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back

I swung my bag over my shoulder and slipped on my uggs, rushing downstairs to get to the bus before it leaves.

-

I was basically falling asleep as I was forced to sit through my history class. Today, all the teacher was doing was lecturing us, and holy shit was it ever boring. Luckily, our lunch break was right after this class, and there was only 10 minutes until the bell rang.

"Okay class, since you all listened so well, I'm dismissing you guys 5 minutes early." the teacher announced

I had to bite down on my tongue to hold in the laugh that was dying to escape from my mouth. I'm sorry, but the thought of him actually thinking that we were listening to his lecture, it cracked me up.

I went over to my locker and put my stuff away, and took out my phone so I could text Ethan.

Me: hey Eth, can you meet me outside by the really big tree when the bell rings?

I locked my phone and headed outside while I was waiting for him to reply. I really needed to talk to him about and was going on between us, I needed to figure things out. Because I didn't want to be thinking that the two of us have some sort of special relationship, but he just thinks of us as friends.

My phone buzzed and I quickly looked down at the notification to see Ethan's text.

Ethan😍: sure! I'll be there in like 5 minutes.

Me: okay, thanks.

I sat down on the cold grass as I waited for Ethan to come. The bell rung, and through the windows, I could all of the people rushing around, trying to get off to where they were supposed to be for lunch.

"Hey Emma." I could recognize that voice from anywhere.

"Hey Ethan," I said smiling

"So what is it that you needed?" he asked

"Um, I think we need to talk...about what's going on between us." I told him

He looked at me, a warm smile spread across his lips. I stared into his gorgeous hazel eyes, he was all I needed. I quickly stood up so it would be easier to talk to him, and so that he wouldn't have to freeze his ass off if he sat down on the grass.

He leaned in, and our lips connected, setting off imaginary fireworks all around us. He put his hands in my waist, gently pulling me closer to him. I cupped his cheek and kissed him as passionately as I could. We pulled apart and I couldn't help but smile. He pressed his forehead against mine, the smile that was plastered on his face even bigger than before.

"I think that's all you need to know about our relationship.." he said

My heart fluttered as he said that, causing thousands of butterflies to explode in my stomach. He laced his fingers in mine and stared into my eyes, giving me goosebumps.

"Look Emma, I really like you, more than just a friend. You're so beautiful and kind, everything about you is all around perfect to me. I was just wondering...will y-you be my g-girlfriend?" he asked nervously

{sorry I haven't updated in a few days, it's just that I've been really busy. but anyway, thanks for 1k reads! and also, sorry I know this chapter sucked booty hole, but I was in a rush because I really wanted to update for you guys.}