Bushels Of Bad Habits

"Oh, so Chris can smoke weed but I can't?" Ryan huffed, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. 

"No, he can't!" Brendon snapped, taking the joint out of Christofer's mouth and stomping on it with his Converse.

Christofer rolled his eyes, walking up onto Patrick's porch. "Like you've never smoked it."

Brendon walked up to the front door, turning back to look at Christofer and Ryan. "I don't smoke it near Patrick's house! He'd freak, more so his parents."

"You just like being an ass - hey Pat!" Ryan smiled as the blonde boy opened the front door.

"Hey guys! Andy and - "

"Brendon!"

"Well, Joe's already here too."

Joe was probably already secretly slightly tipsy as well, not that he'd let Patrick's sweet parents know that.

"C'mon, let's go to the basement, we've already got, erm, checkers set up," Joe said, winking and wrapping his arm around Brendon's neck, leading him down the stairs to where they all usually hung out. Or watched movie marathons. Same thing.

- - -

"We don't even know them!" Gerard complained as Frank parked his car in Patrick's driveway. Frank looked over at Gerard, giving him a blank look.

"Yes we do! There's that one kid - Christofer - who doesn't wear shoes...and Andy is the buff vegan...oh! And Travie has the septum piercing!"

Gerard unbuckled his seatbelt, rolling his eyes. "And I know what Lady Gaga looks like but I don't know her."

Frank opened his door, rolling his eyes. "We're going inside. It's Friday and we're gonna have fun."

"Yeah, you just don't want me to drink anything," Gerard scoffed, raising his eyes.

"Shut up."

It was true though. Because both boys knew that if Gerard had nothing else to do with nobody around, he'd find the vodka bottle somewhere.

- - -

"Shit," Frank cursed under his breath as he entered the basement. It wasn't the fact that Brendon was yelling about Zayn from One Direction, it was the fact that there was booze on the side tables.

Vodka.

Whiskey.

Gin.

Beer.

Wine.

The second he turned his head around, Gerard already had a cup of something, leaning back on one of the couches set up, drinking out of it. Frank slapped himself mentally. If Gerard got hold of alcohol, he'd be a mess.

"Frank!" Patrick smiled, bringing Franks eyes away from the black-haired boy. He smiled at Patrick.

"Hey, Patrick. Is this all of the people?"

"What? Oh no, Hayley is running late, and she's with her friend Lights - "

"Lights?"

"It's a long story. Anyways, Travie and Taylor are also on their way."

Joe raised a finger. "Don't forget Josh and Tyler!"

"Right, right. They're one their way too. Sorry if that's too many people you don't know," Patrick said, blushing a little.

"Ah, no, no. It's great. Are we just gonna chill or - "

"We've got 'Spin the Bottle' and 'Truth or Dare' planned," Joe spoke up again from the couch, "but once everyone's here!"