Sunday Morning

"Right, right, but what if they pull a Jar Jar Binks?" Gerard asked, running a hand through his hair, watching Frank put the bag of popcorn kernels into the microwave. Frank pressed the time for the at and turned around.

"But you'd think they'd learn. Like, everyone of substance hates Jar Jar Binks, so why would they put in another completely unnecessary character?"

Gerard rolled his eyes. "That's what Blood On The Dance Floor doesn't think about when making albums."

Frank made a gagging noise, looking back to check the popcorn. "This is a classic film, not a scene queen band, Gerard."

"Hey, I'm just saying," he said, raising his hands in defense. Frank rolled his eyes this time, turning around to take the popcorn out of the microwave. He openedthebag, emptying the popcorn into a bowl.

"Please stop talking about scene bands and come sit down to watch more Parks and Recreation," Frank sighed, walking into the living room and laying down on the couch. Gerard sat by his feet, grabbing the popcorn bowl from Frank.

"Is this how you spend every Sunday morning?" Gerard asked.

"With a cute guy, in pajamas?" Frank laughed, "minus the cute guy part, yeah, pretty much."

Gerard tried to fight the feeling of blushing. It didn't work, and Frank noticed.

"I can leave if you want," Gerard started, "I've already puked in your toilet, like, five times."

Frank gave Gerard a confused look. "You're kidding, right? This is great. Normally I'm just wasting the day by sleeping."

Frank turned back to the TV, giving Gerard a chance to blush and smile to himself. Nobody had really wanted him to stick around before. He'd already kissed Frank, but what were they? It didn't feel like a hook up, not even some casual one. Frank brought him home in his drunken state, Frank sat next to him in the bathroom as he threw up. But he was too scared to actually admit feelings for Frank because, well, that hardly ever worked out for him. He watched as the shorter boy reached back into the popcorn bowl. And the he felt his phone vibrate next to him.

Gerard got off of the couch and walked into the hallway, answering the call.

"Gerard where the fuck are you?" Mikey's voice came from the other end. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Control your fucking langua - don't huff at me! I'm at Frank's hou - yes I'm fine. Is that Mom beside you?"

"Just come home by tomorrow, she says. And she said to use a condom."

"Push, tell her to tell you to use a condom," Gerard pushed some hair out if his face.

"Gerard!"

"Oh c'mon, you and Raccoon Boy -"

"Pete. His name is Pete and we're not having sex so just come back safe!" And with that, Mikey ended the phone call, allowing Gerard to get back onto Frank's couch. Frank laughed.

"Raccoon Boy?" he asked, smiling.

"My baby brother is probably getting action from a kid with a dumb haircut," Gerard whined, eating more popcorn.

"Because that's just the worst thing," Frank said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Gerard raised his eyebrows.

"You'd be surprised what a good and bad haircut can mean," Gerard explained. Frank leaned back on the couch, looking back at the TV.

"So what about mine?"

"Yeah, it's pretty good. Like a 'I'm the hot dad that all of the moms swoon over and I like cheap cardigans' look."

"So you think I'm hot?"

"Shut up, Frank."

- - -

"Why that haircut, though?"

"Why those shoes, though?"

"Motherfucker, I'll have you know that these beautiful and shiny black boots were -"

"Gerard! Language!" Ms. Way's voice came from the kitchen. Gerard glared at Raccoon Boy, whom he was left alone in the living room with because Mikey had decided that everyone needed 'snacks'.

"If you break his heart, I'll rip yours out," Gerard smiled, tapping his leg and looking at Raccoon Boy.

"Stop threatening him," Mikey groaned, handing Gerard a bowl of pretzels.

"Tell him to not insult my clothes," Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Start calling him by his name," Mikey raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, Pablo, my boots are amazing and your opinion doesn't matter."

"My name is Pete."

"Does that matter?"

"To me, yeah, kind of."

"Only when Mikey is moaning it," Gerard said, popping a pretzel into his mouth. Mikey grew red, groaning and rubbing his forehead.

"Jesus, Gerard, shut up."

"Who said he was wrong?" Pete smirked, making Gerard actually like the raccoon boy a little more and making Mikey ten times more red.

_________________________________________________________________________________
a/n : alright, fam, i have some announcements for this fic.
1) the chapters will most likely be short, since for some reason i don't have a ton of ideas for this fic ??? that means in no way am i just writing for the sake of writing, but until i think through the whole plot, then the chapters will be shorter than the ones in my petekey fic (which were 1,000 - 2,000 words.)
2) as i said, until i get the plot worked out, updates will be slow, but still occurring !!

thank you thank you to everyone who is commenting and voting and adding this to their reading lists! you're all amazing and i love you all !!

- ash