Thank You

That's it! That's the end! I'm sad to say it, but I sadly can't keep it going since the passion is gone :( But I do want to say a huge thank you to all of you guys. Over 200,000 reads is absolutely amazing, and I still can't believe it. This story started off as my first real merome fanfiction, and I never imagined it would get this many reads! Now I gotta do this cheesy ending authors thank you thing, cuz a ton of people deserve it. 

Firstly, i want to thank Mitch and Jerome for being awesome. Since they were the main characters of the story they deserve a thank you. Also thanks for not reading this and being like "YO COPYRIGHT OF OUR NAMES AND STUFF" I mean, you guys have never read this and probably never will anyway, but if you do, hello thanks for reading. 

Next, I gotta thank my friend Tabby, who has literally helped me with my writing since I started this story. We haven't gotten to talk much recently, but she was a big help around the beginning of the story. 

Then I gotta thank my Katures and my Exiles. You guys are absolutely amazing and keep me going every day, especially with motivation for my story XD. Special shoutout to Jordan, simply because she was a fan of this story before I met her and now we're best friends! So, yeah, shoutout to you, Cereina, Slushy, Kat, Hummy, Javie, and Reese <3

NEXT we got the bae Krista. You've been my best friend for like 3 years and you were my merome fangirl buddy. And writing buddy XD SO YOU GET A SHOUTOUT LOVE YOU

Uh, shoutout to my english teachers for writing help

Shoutout to my computer for not crashing when I'm in the middle of writing

...

[saves draft right now in case it decides to screw me up last minute]

And thank you to all you guys! Without you, there wouldn't have been chapters. There wouldn't have been a story. There wouldn't have been Smile for me Biggums. 

I'm hoping to continue to write, just not fanfiction anymore as far as I can see. I'll be creating my own stories, with my own characters, and my own settings! If you'd like to maybe check them out, you can always follow me! ('neonyoshi7' if you don't know!)

Plus I got my tumblr 'neonyoshii' which I'm very active on!

I've got twitter and you can find me at 'neonyoshi7' (wattpad won't let me put the at sign so)

Idk that's about it really. 

ANYWAY thank you all a ton for reading. I'm so proud of this story and I really do want to keep writing. Who knows, maybe one day I'll have my own published books in stores ;D

Also, stay strong guys. I tried to make this story as accurate as possible about depression. I, personally, have Seasonal Affective Disorder, as well as anxiety. I also took my friends suggestions on how to depict it as accurately as possible. (I've noticed a lot of stories have someone with depression finding a 'cure' at the end, which isn't how it works at all. Depression, or any mental illbness, doesn't just go away)

OKAY IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ON HERE, OR MY TUMBLR. I ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AND REPLIES IN MY INBOX UNLESS ITS LIKE SPAM OR SOMETHING

Thank you all again for reading. I love every single one of you. Stay strong, and stay alive <3 

(yes, i threw a twenty one pilots thing in at the end. skeleton clique |-/)