Chapter 12

I wake up in the morning to hear rustling. I turn around and see Jerome rummaging around in my closet. I give him a curious look, which he sees as he turns around sheepishly.

"Jerome, what on earth are you doing?"

I pulls one of my jackets out of my closet and holds it up.

"I didn't bring anything to keep myself relatively warm and I'm heading out today."

His face turns a deep shade of red. I chuckle.

"Who withhhh?"

His face turns an even brighter shade of crimson as he mumbles a name.

"Mariana."

I feel my heart falter a little, but I ignore the feeling.

"She came to Canada?"

He nods.

"She missed me. I wasn't supposed to stay for long but I love staying here."

I smile, realizing it has been quite a while since Jerome came here.

"Well, have fun!"

He walks over and sits on the bed beside me.

"Hey, I was thinking. We've spent so long here, we should go back to LA and stay at the Team Crafted house for a bit. You know, change of scenery."

"That sounds like an amazing idea. I miss the guys, anyway."

He hugs me.

"Yay! What do you say we leave.....tomorrow?"

I laugh and shake my head yes. He stands up and leaves, still gripping my jacket in his hands. I sigh. I was planning to spend the day with Jerome, but now I have no one...Maybe I should get back to YouTube today...I glance at my laptop and recording equipment. Yeah, I think today's the day.

"Hey, what's goin on doods? It's Mitch, or BajanCanadian here! Today I have something new for you guys; a video with just me! I'm really sorry I haven't been uploading lately; just dealing with a lot of things. But no fear, Mitch is here! So I hope you enjoy this video of a little Capture the Wool with fans! Don't forget to slap dat like button witchya forehead, and I'll talk to you all later. Have a good day, and take care."

I press 'end' after recording my intro and begin to edit, since I record my videos first and my intros last. After I finish editing, I begin to upload it. One is a good start since today is my first day back. I lay down on my bed and close my eyes, just planning on resting my eyes. But I soon drift into a deep sleep.

-Dream-

I'm surrounded by darkness, silimar to the place I had been trapped in before, after my suicide attempt. I gaze around, deperately trying to find anything familiar. Suddenly, I see a light, slowly beginning to fade. I race after it, but it seems that the closer I get, the farther it goes from my grasp. I slowly catch up to it, and when I do I notice it's Jerome. I reach out to hug him, touch him, get his attention, when suddenly...he disappears. The light vanishes and I'm left alone, stranded in the darkness of my mind.

I jolt awake, shaking and close to tears. I grab a tissue and hold it to my eyes to stop any tears from leaking out. After taking a few deep breaths, I take the tissue from my eyes and look around my room, reminding myself it was just a dream. I sit up and wrap my blanket around my body, which is covered in a cold sweat. I shuffle listlessly, my heart still racing in my chest, and make my way to the kitchen. After making a cup of coffee, I sit down at the dining room table and sip the hot contents in the mug. After drinking about half the cup, my brain and heart both calm down. I rest my elbow against the table and set my chin in my hand. I haven't had nightmares in a little while. I guess I get really bad ones after not having one for a while. I hear my phone vibrate from the other room so, thinking it's Jerome, I down the rest of my half-chilled coffee and trudge back upstairs towards my room. I lay back in bed and pick up my phone, which has a little icon on the screen that reads 'One new message!' with a cute little smiling face beside it. I smile along with it until I notice the number isn't Jerome's, it's a number I've never seen before. My smile disappears and my blood runs cold as I read the message.

'Leave Jerome alone, cling-on, or your closeness to him will cause major trouble.'

A/N If You Wanna Read It:

Hello ^-^ I hope you all enjoyed that chapter. I'm now beginning to get into my idea for this story, which is exciting ^-^ Anyway, left it off on a bit of a cliff-hanger but eh XD OKAY THAT IS ALL I BELIEVE SO HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT OR WHATEVER TIME IT IS I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOOOT <3