Chapter 21

(Before this chapter starts, I'd just like to state that I've never been to any sort of convention so I have no idea how they work. I'm literally just winging it, so don't judge me if I'm wrong XD)

______________________________________________________________________

I yawn and gaze over at the clock beside the bed. 11:31PM. It's getting a bit late, considering I have to get up at 7 tomorrow morning. I've been laying here for the past 2 hours or so, mindlessly flicking through the channels on the large TV stationed in front of the bed. We gotto the hotel at about 3, unpacked, went to dinner, went out bowling, then came back. We all went to our separate rooms when we arrived. Each room has two bedroom areas separated by a door, then a living area outside. Adam and Ty went to their room at about 9, and Jerome fell asleep on me at about 10:30. I stifle another yawn and set down the remote, admitting my defeat in trying to stay awake. Without waking up Jerome, I stand up and tiptoe over to the light, flicking it off, then sneak back to bed. I snuggle up to Jerome and close my eyes and soon sleep overcomes me.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Mitch. Mitch. Miiiitch."

"Whaaat...."

"Wake up."

"I dun wanna..."

"Mitch its almost 8, get your butt up."

My eyes snap open. I thought I set my alarm for 7. I check my phone alarm quickly and see it says 7PM

"WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?" I smack my face into my pillow as Jerome chuckles at me.

"It happens to me a lot too, Biggums. Come on, we still have time. It doesn't officially start until 10, anyway."

He picks me up and carries me to the livingroom area, despite my protests. Adam looks up from where he's sitting on the couch and chuckles as Jerome tosses me on the sofa beside him.

"Good morning, Mitch."

"Morning, Adam. Do you know who's up yet?"

"Ty certainly isn't. I heard Mat and Rob having an arguement next door about 15 minutes ago then Preston yelling at them to shut up-"

"Did he call them cacti?"

"Of course."

"I figured."

"Ian dropped by half an hour ago, simply to state that he, Quentin and Jason are all up. I heard Ashley and Annie are as well, so we're really only waiting for Ty."

"Have no fear, Jerome is here!" Jerome races out of the room towards where Ty is sleeping. In a few moments, we hear a "BOO" come from the room, followed by a high-pitched girly shriek. Jerome walks out proudly. "I did it!"

Ty walks in, rubbing his eyes and muttering. I look at Adam and notice a faint blush rising on his cheeks. So it must be Ty that he likes. Ty plops down on the chair opposite to the couch and flips his hair out of his eyes, pouting.

"I'm not happy."

"Awwww, is wittle Ty saaad?" Adam laughs as Ty glares at him.

"You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT. You suck."

"Kawaii desu Skylox?"

"No."

"SKYLOX."

"No."

"But I didn't wake you up. Now...Skylox?"

Ty huffs. "Fine, only cuz you didn't wake me up."

I look between the fighting pair as the conversation went on. When it finally ended, i intervened.

"Okay so we have about 2 hours until PAX starts, so lets get dressed, eat breakfast, finish getting ready, then go."

We part into our different rooms and I start mentally checking off the things I'll be doing this weekend. Today there's a signing with Turq and Jerome. Tomorrow there's another signing but this time with Ashley and Ryan, as well as a panel I'll be on with Lachlan and Preston. I'll probably just be walking around for the rest of the time, playing the games and such. Jerome walks out with only a towel around his waist, winking before making his way to his closet area. I smirk, wondering how this trip will turn out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I have a question for Mitch."

"Yeeees?"

"When will Hunger Games 300 be out?"

The crowd laughs as I sigh, but chortle along with them.

"It's coming, guys. We've just been busy!"

"It's already Episode 450, Mitch."

"I know, I know! Don't look at me, look at Jerome, alright? Blame the bacca!"

The panel has been going on for about half an hour or so already. Most of the questions have been aimed at me about my server or other things. Not many have asked about Jerome yet, which I find surprising yet relieving. The next person steps up to the podium with a hood on over their face. My mouth breaks into a smile as I hear Jerome's voice come from under the hood, only a bit deeper.

"My question is for uh...BajanCanadian."

"Yes, my good sir. What is your question?"

"So I uh...heard you were friends with that guy...JeromeASF?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"I also heard you're....more than friends. Is that correct?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"So...if he was here right now would you kiss him in front of everyone?...Uh...Hypothetically speaking of course.."

"Yes. I probably would."

"Oh, good." Jerome's voice returns to normal as he pulls off the hood, revealing his face. "Wow, doing that voice hurt my throat. And this sweater is hot holy crap I heard it was supposed to be air conditioned in here." Everyone laughs as Jerome looks up at me curiously. "So, how about that kiss?"

I jump down and run over to him, pressing my lips against his. I hear the fans start squealing and see camera lights flashing. I pull away quickly, whisper that I'll talk to him later, then jump back onstage.

"So that was some Merome right there!" Lachlan cracks up a bit. "I ship it."

"Hey, hey, hey." Preston frowns at him. "What about TBNRDuty?"

"Yeah, that's a pretty cool ship too but...Merome!"

"Fine, you ship Merome so I'll ship Poofless. HASHTAG POOFLESS." A bunch of fangirls scream when he says that. "See, Lachy? I've got fangirls too."

I nudge Preston's shoulder. "Stay focused, you big noob. We've got to finish this panel!"

"Cactus.." Preston mutters, rubbing his shoulder. I grin then look back at the crowd.

"Who's next?!"

__________________________________________________________________________

"Wow, that was an interesting panel!" Lachlan giggles as we exit the room where the panel was held. Preston nods in agreement.

"It was! There was so much Merome, plus a debate on whether my fans are Torches or Cacti...ahh good times!"

"It sure was. Preston and I are gonna go find Mat and Rob because we promised them we would hang out with them after the panel. We'll catch you later Mitch!"

"See ya!"

I wave as they walk away and get swallowed by the crowd. I walk around by myself for a bit, then retreat to the less crowded halls, with only a few people standing around. I lean my back against the wall, and quickly send out a tweet to update my fans.

"@Bajan_Canadian: PAX is awesome so far. Hope you all enjoyed the paxel!"

I put my phone away and I'm about to head back inside to find Jerome when I suddenly hear a sound. I look around and soon find the source. A girl, who looks about 15, has her head in her hands and is sobbing all alone.