Chapter 2: They all notice your mistake

Zeref's POV:
No one notices your tears
No one notices your sadness
No one notices your pain
But they all notice your mistake.

Is my saying. I like it because it's true isn't it? I have been depressed and alone for a long time and nobody noticed but when I made that mistake they all noticed me then. The world is cruel isn't it?

3 hours until encounter:
I grabbed my precious book, which held my life's work, and left the house. I had 3 hours till they got home and I liked to spend time outside when I could because that house was a torture chamber for my mind.
I walked down the street and turned down the grassy path and made my way down until I stopped by the large oak tree and I pulled out the hand knife and scratched into the tree another line.
3 more hours until I meet my opposite.
I had spent many hours awake instead of sleeping, calculating how long till I would meet my destined executioner.

My curse would be over soon enough and I would be at peace.

That would mean only 2 months till my death.

Finally.

Just minutes:
I'd fallen asleep in the end and when I awoke I realized the time and looked around until a saw a small figure with gorgeous blonde hair and a long flowing pink dress. My heart began to pound for some reason.
She turned and stared at me before smiling and she ran off.
Who was she?
Why was my heart pounding?
Was she my executioner?
No. She was too small and delicate to kill me and take away my curse.

I shook my head slowly before grabbing my book and walking down the path towards 'home'.
Eventually I arrived and I found a rather excited looking Natsu stood outside the front door however the moment he laid eyes on me he frowned.
"Where have you been?" He asked as I walked up the steps.
"Out."
"Oh really? I hadn't noticed," he replied sarcastically.
"Well I guess you're dumber than I thought," I added and unlocked the door.
"Hey!"
"Now why don't you tell me why you're so excited?" I said as I shut the door behind us.
"Well the neighbours son is actually really cool and he said he wanted to hangout this weekend!" He explained cheerily.
"That's different for an antisocial like you."
"I know but there's something about him, maybe it's his personality, his good looks, his smile, his humour, I could go on!" He exclaimed.

Natsu had came out years ago when he told me that he had a crush on some guy named Shade in his class but clearly he's moved on.
"So he's something huh?"
"He's... He's just... Ugh I can't describe him in words but he's way better then Shade I can tell you that much!"
"Quite a big deal then I guess."
"Well I'm gonna go to my room and add his number and then sort out a time!" He said and ran up the stairs just as the front door opened to reveal our adopted brother.
"Hello Sting, I see you're actually sober for once in your entire life," I said and stepped in front of the stairs.
"You know you can be a real dick sometimes right?" He said as he shut the door.
"I know but it's for your own good and anyway how come you're not a drunken mess today?" I asked and his mouth formed a long forgotten grin.
"I met a guy today, he actually lives next door and he's just so amazing like I can't explain it," he explained.
"I see."
After that I allowed him to go upstairs and I followed and went into my room.

It appears that family has a good effect on my brothers and for that I was thankful.
A good thing for them before my departure.

Hello!!! It's me! I hope u enjoyed that chapter and another will be coming soon enough!
So goodbye for now ^^