Chapter 12: Good dancer

1 week ago:

Zeref's POV:

I remember waking up that day feeling different and then I remembered that I was going to hangout with Mavis that day. So after getting changed I headed down the stairs to find Natsu looking at his phone frustrated. He was getting along with Gray perfectly and so far they'd had no arguments but he seemed concerned.

"Is that phone of yours bothering you Natsu?" I asked and he looked up.

"It's just that I text Gray and he hasn't replied," He explained.

"How long ago did you send it?" I asked and he looked down again.

"About ten minutes ago..." he said quietly.

"Of course, don't stress out he's probably just out or his phones off," I said and grabbed my phone and headphones and left. I prefered to listen to music when I walked alone just so I didn't have to listen to the broken world around me. I then plugged them in and put them in my ears and hit play.

I was blown away.
What could I say?
It all seemed to make sense.
You've taken away everything,
And I can't deal with that.
I try to see the good in life,
But good things in life are hard to find.
We'll blow it away, blow it away.
Can we make this something good?
Well, I'll try to do it right this time around.

Let's start over.
I'll try to do it right this time around.
It's not over.
'Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killing me,
But you're the only one.
It's not over.

My favourite song played, It's not over, and I was lost in it until I was knocked over. I slowly got up and saw Mavis smiling at me.

"Sorry about that Zeref I was just too excited to reach you," She said and started to walk so I followed her and we walked in the forest and after a while I noticed that she was humming a song and I recognised the tune.

"Are you humming waiting for superman?" I asked and she nodded.

"You like Daughtry?" She asked and I nodded and then she pulled out her phone and pressed play and waiting for superman began to play.

"May I have this dance?" She asked.

"Sure." I took her hand and pulled her close and we began dancing and in the end we started singing together. It was so different.

"She's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away
She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days," she began singing.

"She says, "Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late.
He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape."
She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name
Like Lois Lane
And she smiles, oh the way she smiles," I joined in with her.

"She's talking to angels,
Counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers,
Falling apart
Waiting for Superman to pick her up
In his arms, yeah, in his arms, yeah
Waiting for Superman," it was actually fun and then soon enough the song ended and papercut by Linkin park began so we pulled apart and sat down together.

"You're a good dancer, where did you learn?" She asked and plut her hands under her chin with a look of interest.

"My younger brother Sting actually, he took it upon himself to teach considering Natsu had a dance and he didn't know how and I watched as Sting showed Natsu but the thing is Sting had never had a lesson, it was just natural and in the end I had memorized it," I explained and she grinned.

"Never expected that," she said and giggled.

"Neither did I," I admitted and she laughed.

Then her phoen rang and she answered it.

"Hello?" she listened for a bit and I saw her smile fade and her eyes water.

"I-I understand... I'll be there in a minute," she said and hung up.

"Everything ok?" and we stood up and began to walk back.

"My adoptive mom, Ur, she got into a car accident with my brother and she didn't make it but Lyon might be ok so I've gotta see if he's ok," She explained and I took her hand and ran. She needed to get back so I made sure she wouldn't stop.

When she made it home I turned and walked down her path and saw what used to be a book but had been burned. I had no idea what had gone down that day. So I returned home to find Natsu and Sting sat talking... not yelling. Talking. I was very shocked to find them actually talking normally so of course I had to ask and then I got the full story. The argument, the book and their mended bond. 

So for the rest of that night we actually talked and got along. Maybe that fight was good or was it bad. Either way I had to make the most of it before the day comes where I'd levae them to take care of each other.

Hello! Keep checking your notifications because another chapter is on it's way! This time a little drama is going to go down in the Fullbuster home and it's not who you'd think is getting into trouble! Till the next chapter! ^^