Chapter 5: keep it down!

Sting's POV:
I walked down the street, cigarette in one hand, with my friend Minerva.
"So where were you the other day?" She asked, taking a swig from her bottle of beer.
"Out with a friend," I replied.
"Was it that new kid Rogue?"
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
"I have my connections."
"Alright, want one?" I offered her, holding the box of poison out.
"Gladly." She pulled one out and I lit it with my lighter. She took a drag and blew out some smoke.
"Your brothers don't know about me do they?" She asked as I blew out smoke.
"Nah, their too busy worrying about themselves to care about my life."
"Good because that would cause issues wouldn't it?" She then offered me the drink, which I gladly took and downed it.
"If you're not busy do you want to come by? Shade will be there with the better stuff."
"Shouldn't be busy but I'd better check that my brothers won't stop by my room."
"Ok well just text me."
"Got it."
Then I saw who I believe was Kagura. She looked across at us briefly but didn't seem to recognize us.
"I see it's Kagura, now if she finds out then she'll run to Titania and then we're in trouble."
"Titania huh? The towns loyal woman."
"A glare like venom and a personality so golden."
"Well I'd better go then I guess so I'll probably see you tonight," I said and dropped the cigarette and stomped it out.
"Ok bye." She then turned down the alley closest and left.
I continued to walk until I saw Rogue heading down the street with a game box.
I then looked down the alley and threw the bottle and waited for the smash before running after Rogue. I then tapped his shoulder and walked beside him.
"Het Rogue," I greeted and he looked at me through that fringe of his.
"Hello."
"What you got there?"
"A game or are you blind?" And he smirked.
"Very funny dick, I meant which game?"
"Outlast."
"Awesome!"
"I was actually going to come ask if you wanted join me," he said.
"Of course I do!"
"Well then let's go to mine."

We soon arrived at his place and he opened the front door and we headed upstairs into his room.
It was mostly grey and white unlike mine. It had a desk where his computer sat and a bookshelf filled to the brim with books and it was actually overflowing. In the corner was his single bed which had a book on it.
"Cool room," I said and he thanked me before switching on the computer.

Hours later:
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I yelled and the screen went black. That game was seriously freaky and I could see even Rogue looked scared.
Then there was a knock on the door.
Rogue opened it to reveal a rather pissed Ultear and I saw Gray in the background.
"Keep it down dicks!" She exclaimed before storming off and Gray come over and handed me a box.
"Give this to Natsu ok and don't look got it?" He said and turned.
"Oh and Rogue don't be too loud with your boyfriend ok?" He said and walked off.
"Shut up," he said and Gray laughed.
"He has humor," I added and then I checked the time.
"Geez is it eleven already?" I said.
"Apparently so."
"Well I guess I'd better get going then." I figured it was too late to go see Minerva so I was just gonna head home.
"I guess so... wait a second I've got something," he said and left the room and then returned with a CD case.
"Take this, I don't need it," he said and handed it to me.
"Thanks!"
I took it and put it in my jacket pocket before we headed down the stairs and I saw Gray smiling at his phone by the door with a bag.
"Going somewhere?" Rogue asked.
"To Natsu's to stay the night because we have some... Things to do,"
"Well ok then."
"By things do you mean that you'll be fucking by any chance?" I asked with a smirk.
"No! Anyway you shouldn't say that to me because I'll just use it on you and Rogue dickhead," he said and left the house.
"Well then... I guess I'll be going then," I said and he said his goodbyes and I left.
Rogue was definitely fun to hangout with!

Hey! I hope u enjoyed that chapter and another will be up most likely tomorrow but I dunno about Wednesday cuz my friends sleeping over then so yeah... Well anyway till next time ^^