Chapter 9: Forgive me?

(I thought I'd switch it around so a new POV)
Gray's POV:
I had sat in my room all day after Natsu left. Just thinking about all of the events that had happened that day.
I can't believe I lost somebody that close to me. That person had looked after me since I was born and now I'll never see them again.
I knew I was wrong to accuse Natsu and I knew that his family had felt a life time of pain in such a small amount of time. To lose a father and a mother in a small space of time is an event that will forever change a person.
So I sat, thinking of a way to get Natsu to forgive me until the idea hit me. The perfect forgive me gift and location.
I immediately got to work and I worked for two days straight, only sparing four hours for sleep and food, but eventually I had completed my work.
I placed it in a box and sealed it and then opened my phone and pulled up my messages to Natsu.
You: 9pm,
Hey Natsu, listen I really need you to meet me under the big oak tree (the one with the scratches that always appear) and yes I know that an asshole as big as me as no right to ask you but please meet me tonight at 10pm.
Natsu: 9:04pm,
Yeah you're right, you have no right but you're practically begging so I guess I have to or I'll feel bad so I'll meet you there at 10 I guess.
You: 9:06pm,
Thank you so much Natsu! You won't regret it!
Natsu: 9:07pm,
I'd better not cuz I could be on my laptop at that time or reading!

I turned off my phone and headed down to the tree to prepare for him.
I really hoped this would work!

Time skip to 10pm:
I saw Natsu walking over in a black hoodie and jeans and he looked at me blankly before standing in front of me.
"Now what do you want?" He asked.
"I want you to forgive me for misjudging you, so to get your forgiveness I made this for you," I said and handed him the small red box. He looked down and opened it and I saw his eyes widen.
"You made this... for me, how long did it take you?" He asked astonished.
"I did and two days with four hours of sleep a night."
What I had made him was a necklace with a fiery red stone but it had some blue running through it and it was difficult to make and to find.
"T-thank you so much, I forgive you definitely!" He exclaimed.
"Thank you!"
"Can I wear it?"
"Of course, let me help you."
I then took the necklace and put it around his neck. He then hugged me tight and I wrapped my arms around his back.
"You are truly a great friend," he said and I smiled.
"Also look at the tree now," I said and pointed and he saw the trees leafs had changed color so the tree looked rainbow.
"This is amazing!" He said and pulled away.
"I saw it do it two years ago and it does it every year on the same day and same time," I explained.
I then gestured to sit down on the floor on the grass and he sat down and I sat beside him.
"Natsu I think it's time I tell you what's going on at home since you explained to me," I said looking down.
"If you want to then go ahead."
"Well Ur picked up Lyon and they got into a car accident and Ur... didn't make it and Lyon is injured very badly and he's resting in hospital now but... I-I just can't lose him I mean he's my brother and I love him, h-he understands me and respects me and I can't!" I said and I felt tears falling fast and then I felt my head being pressed against a warm chest.
"It's ok Gray, to have to sit at home and not know whether somebody as close as a brother is going to live is more difficult than knowing a person is dead, you've lost a caring mother and you might lose a brother in the same day," Natsu said calmly and rested his chin on my head.
"How do you comfort while dealing with your home life at the same time?" I asked shakily.
"Because I've learned to become stronger."
"Thank you for forgiving me."
"It's fine, I've always had a nag for giving second chances," he said and gave a small laugh.
"Natsu do you wanna come with me and visit Lyon tomorrow?" I asked.
"If it makes you feel better then I will," he said.
"Wanna sleep here tonight? because I don't feel like going home now, Rogue's busy writing something to somebody I don't know who, Ul is in her room, Mavis is with her and Silver is at the hospital sorting everything out for Ur and staying with Lyon so I'm alone," I said.
"Sure thing but isn't a bit cold out?"
"I came prepared, just get the blankets out of the bag over there," I said and he grabbed them and we laid side by side under the tree. Just us two friends. Or was it more than that?

Hello! Well I dunno if I should do Sting's POV with him dealing with Rogue and Minerva or Natsu's at the hospital, which do you guys want? Just leave a comment please! It'll help but if u can't decide then I'll just have to decide! Anyway till next time! ^^ you guys rock!!!