Chapter 8: It all goes wrong!

Sting's POV:
Natsu knocked on the door nervously. If I could then I'd have punched Gray for doing this but since Natsu clearly had a thing for him, I decided not to.
When the door opened I saw Ultear, who for a second looked upset but then pulled on that teenage girl face.
"Can I help you?" She asked annoyed.
"Yeah we need to talk to Gray," Natsu said confidently.
"Ugh fine," she muttered and walked off and then returned with Gray in tow and then she left. Gray looked down the moment he saw Natsu. At first Natsu looked ready to back out and I was going to say something when he then took charge.
"Gray why did you say this?" Natsu asked and showed the text.
"I can't tell you," he said.
"Why not?"
"Because you wouldn't understand."
"Try me, I've seen the worst things in my life," he said sternly.
"I doubt you've felt pain like this," he muttered and then I saw Rogue walking down the corridor with a book.
"You know nothing of pain because pain is something our family is made of," I said and then I saw Rogue stop and he turned and stood beside Gray.
"I doubt that, you seem happy enough," Rogue said. That was a flaw of Rogue's, he guesses.
"Do you want an example?" Natsu added defensively.
"Go ahead and try but I doubt it's worse than ours," Gray said.
"My father died when I was a child and I've had to sit by and watch my family go corrupt, Zeref wants to die and he has actually asked me to kill him and Sting goes out every night and comes home dead late, drunk and on the rare occasion I find his wrists are bleeding, that is true pain to find one brother is suicidal and the other is a wreck," Natsu said and the tone in his voice was firm and terrifying.
"Also I'm not happy because I murdered my father and watched them take him away and I watched as Natsu's mom left because of me and I can't sleep at night because I have nightmares about him," I said and I saw Gray and Rogue look at us in total astonishment.
"I don't know about Natsu but I'm done with you guys because you're just a bunch of dicks who have no idea what they're talking about," I said and turned.
"I'm not done with Gray because somehow I still trust you but i'm done with the rest of you," Natsu said and we left together.
"Hey where'd you get the book?" Natsu asked.
"Well a friend of mine taught me a few things and I took Rogue's favorite book the other night as a joke but now I think it's payback," I said.
"Hey Rogue!" I yelled and I saw him look at me.
I stopped and held up the book and pulled out my lighter and flicked it on and brought it to the book.
I dropped it and left it to burn.
"Now I know you hate him but books are sacred to try not to burn them ok?"
"That's the only book I've burned and the only I will ever burn!"
"Oh ok I believe you," he said sarcastically and laughed.
"Maybe things will get better from here, maybe," I said and we walked home together.

Hello! I felt creative so I wrote this so feel grateful! Anyway till next time!