Chapter 18: happy (Epilogue)

Natsu's POV:
So here I am finishing the story I began. In the end we were all happy and I felt like mine and Gray's family had never been closer!
So I guess let's finish this!

It was autumn and mine and his family were out in the woods.
Zeref was busy with Mavis making a pile of leaves. Rogue was reading against a tree with a rather comfortable Sting sleeping against him. Ultear was busy with Silver making a fire and Lyon, Gray and I were busy setting up a large tent. That's right, we were camping together.

The plan was to make a fire and eat dinner off it and then tell stories and then, after a long debate the other day, we decided that Mavis and Zeref would get the separate sleeping bags, Ultear and Lyon had to share a room with Silver, Sting and Rogue ended up winning the battle of who got the double blow up bed so Gray and I decided to shove our two together.

Also I'm pretty sure if we weren't in that room of the tent then Sting would've made a move and that was the exact reason why Gray argued his way to get us to share a room with them.

I'm kinda glad too because I didn't like the idea of listening to my brother fuck his boyfriend right next door!
I remember making that point and getting punched in the arm quite hard.

It was honestly though the best experience I'd had with family and for a while I was sorta glad my parents left us because things may have been different if they hadn't.

I also remember that because it was quite cold that, Gray had slept mega close because apparently I was always really warm. Also that Zeref had brought his own large quilts so that he and Mavis could sleep next to each other after pushing their mattresses together. Also that Sting and Rogue had all that space but slept close.

We camped for a whole week! It was mega fun and just amazing!
Great time for the couples and great family time for us all! In fact, Zeref, Sting and I grew a lot closer and I realized that we had finally bonded over something so nice instead of something sad.
I could only imagine what the future had in stall for us!
That was something I was looking forward to alright!

Now thank you for listening to the beginning of our tale.

Hey! It's me! I hope you all have enjoyed this book! I've had fun writing it and the question I'm about to ask you must be answered ok? I'm serious!

Now how does a sequel sound to you all?
I've been thinking about it and I'd love to if you guys want it so just leave a comment please and tell me if you do and how you think the fanfic was ^^ thank you very much.
Now I guess goodbye till maybe next time, it's up to you! ^^