Chapter 6: Just a dream

Zeref's POV:
I was in our garden, along with Natsu and Gray, and it was dark and we were busy putting up a tent.
Natsu and Gray wanted to sleep outside for reason. They said something about a big plan. Of course that worried me because Natsu can be very stupid when he wants to be and it would appear that Gray shared some of that stupidity but thankfully not much of it.
"Well it's up now may I leave?" I asked and they nodded before entering the tent.
Those idiots put together would be a huge disaster.
I then turned away and entered the house and walked into my room and laid on my bed and remembered the other day.
"Mavis do I know you?" I asked as she walked with me.
"I don't think so why?" She asked and gave a cute smile... Wait cute?! No.
"No reason I just thought I did."
It was silent for a bit before she spoke up again.
"Hey do you believe that if somebody dreams about killing, do you think it's a sign that they'll actually do it?" She asked looking down.
Could this mean that she's actually my executioner?!
"It's a possibility but I'm not sure, tell me what happened, if you don't mind that is."
"Ok well I was stood by a river, like the one I saw you at, and I saw a figure but I couldn't who but they were surrounded by darkness and they kept begging to be killed and I wanted to help but my body wouldn't listen and I killed the man by drowning him and it was terrifying!"
I noticed that she had tears in her eyes, it really must have shook her up. Destiny is cruel but it must happen.
So drowning was my death? Not too bad I guess.
"Don't worry it was probably just a dream." Wait why did I say that? I should've told her the harsh truth but I couldn't? Why?
"You're right! No stupid dream is going to scare me!" She exclaimed.

I still didn't understand why I didn't tell her. Was it possible I'd somehow made a friend? No. I didn't have friends.

The next day:
The very next day I awoke to the sound of yelling and laughing. So of course I had to stop this and I left my room to find a very angry Sting and a pair of laughing idiots.
"Alright what happened here?" I asked, crossing my arms.
"Those fucking dicks stole my phone and sent Rogue some fucking stupid texts that are probably going to end up with me losing Rogue!" Sting explained rather loudly.
"Let me see the phone."
Natsu and Gray had calmed down a bit and had turned to just snickering.
I took the phone from Gray's hand and read the texts.
Basically they had sent Rogue a ton of either sexual things or love confessions.
"You two are idiots," I sighed and decided to clear things up for him.
"I'll be back soon."

A little while later:
"So that's what happened," I finished.
"I see well thanks for clearing that up," Rogue said and we said our goodbyes and I left and went home and told Sting it was fine and literally dragged Gray out.
"I take it that was your big plan?" I asked Natsu and he nodded before running off.
"I'll never understand idiots like him," I muttered and noticed a letter on my bed which read:
Dear Zeref,
I wanted to thank you for your help the other day about the dream and all but anyway I wanted to know if you'd hangout with me sometime?
Just write back or tell me ok?
Anyway sorry for writing I was nervous.
From Mavis.

I was a bit shocked that she wanted to hangout with me but I accepted. Things were perhaps looking up for me for once.

Hey guys! This chapter was done in the morning so you should be grateful but only because my best friend sleeping over since we're game all day so yay! Anyway so bye till whenever! ^^