Chapter 4: Winter

Natsu's POV:
The very next day I was sat in my room, on my laptop just like usual when I decided to open up my curtains for once and I saw the ground was covered in a thick layer of snow.
Winter was the time of the year where I spent even more time inside and in my room.
I scrolled down the page to continue reading the article I was forced to read. It was supposed to help me and my family deal with life but honestly this wouldn't work.
Then there was a knock at the door, so I slowly stood up and walked down the stairs and opened the door to find Gray.
He was dressed in a long white coat and black trousers and boots.
"Hey Natsu I was wondering if you guys wanted to come out and join us in our winter day?" He offered.
"I don't really go out sorry," I apologised kindly.
"Come on I need a team mate and you look strong," he begged.
"What are you guys doing anyway?"
"Well we get into pairs and do things like snowball fights and snow sculptures," he explained.
"I'm not sure..."
"How about this, you come with your brothers and I'll kiss you,"
"Really?"
"Yep."
"Um ok then."
"Yes!"
"I'll go get them then," I said and ran up the stairs.
"Guys get off your ass' we're going next door!" I yelled and they both came out.
I then explained and they eventually agreed.
We then got changed into our jackets and jeans and headed out.
"Trust me you guys you'll love it," Gray said as we entered his back garden.
There I saw Ultear, Mavis, a boy with silver hair, a boy with black hair and a man and a woman.
"Ok let's get the introductions outta the way!" The woman exclaimed.
"I'm Ur," the woman said.
"I'm Silver," the man said.
"I'm Rogue," the black haired boy said quietly and I noticed Sting actually grinned.
"I'm Lyon," the silver haired said.
"And you know Ultear and Mavis," Gray said.
I saw Zeref was staring at Mavis with an astonished expression.
"You know her?" I asked and he shook his head.
"Ok then let's put you into pairs," Ur said.
"Our reigning champions are Gray and Lyon so let's split them this year," Silver said happily.
"Ok so let's have Ultear and Lyon, Rogue and Sting, Natsu and Gray, Ur and I and then Mavis and Zeref," Silver explained.
I stood by Gray who leaned over and whispered.
"You can have your kiss after we destroy them ok?"
I grinned.
"Seems fair to me."
We then got to work on our little forts and then built our arsenal.
"Ready! Set! Go!" Ur yelled and we began.
The rules were that if u were hit anywhere in the torso then you were out.
I grabbed one and threw it at Rogue and got him in the arm.
I then ducked beside Gray, who was busy throwing at Lyon and Ultear.

After a long time of throwing it was just us and Mavis and Zeref and Lyon and Ultear.
"You take Ul and Lyon ok?" Gray said and I nodded.
I grabbed two and the moment I saw Ultear I launched it at her and it smashed into her breast by accident!
"Hey that was rude! That hurt you dick!" She yelled before joining the others at the side.
I saw Gray take out Zeref.
"Ok I say we charge and take them by surprise," I said and he smiled.
"Good plan, ready?" He said and I nodded after grabbing two in case I missed.
I then ran across the garden and jumped over his small wall and threw it into his chest.
"Well done," he said and stood up.
"Gray does like the strong guys I guess," he said quietly and walked off just as Gray got Mavis.
"The new winners are Natsu and Gray!" Ur yelled excitedly.
"HELL YEAH!" Gray and I yelled in unison.

We spent the whole day building our sculptures.
In the end we tied with Sting and Rogue.
We had built a huge castle well as big as we could manage.
Sting and Rogue built what I believe is a video game character with a crooked neck. Sting loves his games way too much.
Mavis and Zeref built like a flower by half was wilted.
Ultear and Lyon built a bird with roses surrounding it.
Ur and Silver were judging so they didn't build.
Then after some food we said our goodbyes but not before Gray took me behind my house and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before running off into the snow.
I had stood there, just staring, not believing that had just happened.
I stood until Zeref and Sting literally dragged me inside.
I then changed and got into my bed and opened my laptop.
I soon enough turned it off but not before I got a text from Gray which read:
That kiss was nice and consider yourself lucky because I don't just give them out ok? Night! X

I smiled and replied goodnight and that it was a good kiss and I'm very grateful.
He was certainly very friendly.

Hello it's me!!! I hope you enjoyed that and another chapter will be up maybe tomorrow but I'm gonna be out all day so we'll see. Anyway thx for reading and I guess till next time ^^