Chapter 13: Wrong path

(Let's switch to 3rd cuz I couldn't decide who was gonna start the chapter off so let's go!)

Sting awoke the next day, after realizing where he was, and sat up.

Rogue's house huh? Man I can't believe he actually let me stay, I mean he's pretty secluded right?

Then he remembered the night before and smiled to himself. He considered himself lucky.

Then after coming out of his thoughts he saw Rogue was sat up beside him and then a knock was heard. The two flew out of the bed and Sting pulled on his shirt and jacket quickly whereas Rogue slept in his clothes in the end.

Rogue looked at him and Sting nodded.

"I know the way out don't worry," Sting said quickly as another knock was heard and the sound of Ultear calling for him.

"There's no otherway out you idiot," Rogue said.

"I'm being creative so I guess I'll see you later then," Sting then opened the window and jumped out before Rogue could protest.

(Switching to Ultear)

Ultear stood outside the door and eventually Rogue opened it and she walked in without permission.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Nobody why?"

"I'm not deaf nor dumb now who was it?" she demmanded.

"Alright it was Sting," he admitted.

"And where did he go?"

"Out the window."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Well anyway I came to ask you about these," Ultear said and held up a pack of cigarettes and Rogue tensed.

"Mavis is too young and wouldn't do it anyway, Lyon isn't here nor is Gray as he's with Natsu at the hospital and they appeared only last night so they must be yours," she said.

"Well they're not mine," Ultear actually knew that he used to smoke and she also knew that they weren't his but Sting's so she was trying to see if he was willing to lie to her during a time like this.

"So who's are they and don't even think about lying to me," she said firmly.

"I don't know." Ultear couldn't believe what she was hearing and she turned to hide the tears forming in her eyes.

"I see how it is then, you're willing to lie to your own sister just to cover up for a guy that you barely know," Ultear said.

"One I know him more than you ever will and two we're not blood related anyway,"

Those words stabbed her right in the already breaking heart. We're not blood related anyway.

"Family doesn't end in blood," she began. (little supernatural quote there to those of you who watch it XD)

"And let's test that shall we, did you know that Sting hangs out with the famous drug dealer Minerva Orlando?" Rogue stayed silent.

"And did you know that he actually drinks and smokes three times as much as you used to and that he was arrested once for stealing and has the ability to hack anything but has never been caught?"

"How do you know this?"

"My very close friends Jellal Fernandes and Meredy."

Jellal and Meredy were very good at getting information on anybody no matter how classified they were and they were always there for her.

Ultear then wiped away the tears in her eyes and walked out the door but stopped in the doorway.

"You care more for him than you do for your own family clearly and you think you know him," Ultear said darkly and then continued to walk.

"I'm off to help dad plan for my mothers funeral," she said and walked down the stairs.

She was very hurt and didn't want to say those things to Rogue but she couldn't stop once she had begun.

"Hey dad, I'm ready to help," she said and smiled.

(Switching to Jellal, different I know XD)

Jellal closed the laptop lid down and he packed it into his bag before walking out the doors with Meredy and Erza, his girlfriend.

"Thank you Jellal, now that I've got all of their locations Kagura and I can now corner them and arrest them," Erza and Kagura were police women and were very good at their jobs and with the help of Jellal they got their jobs done twice as quick.

"Minerva will be at that forest along with Sting and Shade and that'll be the time to strike but I think you should take at least two others just to be safe," Jellal said.

"I will don't worry, I think I'll bring Laxus and Mirajane along with me but if I really have to then I'll bring him in too," Erza said.

"Perhaps bringing in Gildarts is going a bit overboard but if it turns south then I guess you have no choice, also if you lose them then call me and I'll track them," Jellal said.

Jellal knew of Gildarts, the strongest man they had in the police force, he was used for the very very difficult jobs.

"Well I'd better go prepare and call the others in," Erza said and kissed Jellal quickly and said a quick goodbye to Meredy.

She was in for one hell of a night.

Hello! How was that chapter? Drama-ry enough? I hope so! well anyway that's 2 up for you guys so I guess till next time! ^^