▹ Summary + Playlist

❝No matter where I sleep, you are haunting me❞

When Taryn Brooks was thirteen years old, her life crumbled all around her. Everything she thought was a myth, ended up being reality. Her happy family, her perfect boyfriend all ended up dead at her feet. She was possessed by a spirit that liked to play tricks. With the help of a stranger, she ended up free from the monster and sent to live the rest of her life in a mental institution.

Two years later the same creature is back in Taryn's life and taunting a new victim who somehow knows about Taryn.

Now it's Taryn turn to help a stranger like she got help all those years ago. She will do anything to help the boy she hardly knows, no matter the cost. All the while being haunted by her silhouettes.

[Season 3b]

Silhouettes by Of Monsters and Men

Battle Cry by Imagine Dragons

Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Lorde

Beat the Devil Tattoo by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

No One's Here to Sleep by Naughty Boy ft. Bastille

Burning Doves by Mikky Ekko

Seven Devils by Florence + the Machine

My Demons by Starset

Hold Me Down by Halsey

Playlist is found on my 8tracks/marvelised & external link

- - -

So this story has been rebooted about three time. I have tried so many ways to write this on my other website and finally I got a nice plot idea that I think will work. This story is mine! It took a lot of planning so please enjoy! For some reason I am so nervous to actually post this, I don't know why though.

I made the cover, which took a long-while. I wasn't sure how I wanted everything positioned and I finally got it to my liking. I do not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters. I only own Taryn Brooks and her story. Thank you!

Dedicated to Dana aka dobbrien for telling me that she couldn't wait for this story and talking to me on a normal basis. She's really sweet and her stories are really good. Go follow her asap!!!

I'll post the first chapter tomorrow after I edit it and all!!

Destiny xx